Kpop Somali girls are CRACKHEADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
You know you're nuts when even kpop fans are condemning you. Only a kpop xalimo could stoop to this level.
:heh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bloody crackhead, Joncook is just some Korean young guy trying to make that cash cash in his homeland.

Wallahi I can't stand kpop girls, so fucking annoying.

Acting as if his dude is some deity like the God of Ra just appeared out of no where or some shit.

Last edited:
It’s more like a group mentality thing. Because there is this meme of girls being K pop crazy, I’m in particular somali girls being K pop crazy, more girls who are k pop stars feel they have to join in on the crazy behavior. So someone could go from mildly enjoying K pop, but feels they have to be a mega K pop “Stan” because that’s what crazy K pop watching somali chicks do.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-6-10_17-46-21.gif

Their property of their record companies i heard that they have to act and dress a certain way
Also heard some companies take large and most of the profits from what they earn and barely have time for themselves with crazy schedules. Sounds like hell tbh

Also heard some companies take large and most of the profits from what they earn and barely have time for themselves with crazy schedules. Sounds like hell tbh
Yes it is not as fun as it seems plus they were selected for a few years than on to the next young pop star contract slaves and they make close to nothing

Yes it is not as fun as it seems plus they were selected for a few years than on to the next young pop star contract slaves and they make close to nothing
If I was them I would just quit when the contract ends but Koreans seem to have some hard working slave mentality. No wonder why the have a high suicide rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts