I started listening to kpop early 2017 the groups am a fan of:
Itzy (now)
Blackpink Still
BTS (not anymore)
G idle stopped 2020
Got7 I only like mark and JB

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
kpop is one of the most cancerous forms of music. I don't understand why anyone would willingly watch effeminate plastic faced boys dance like spastics to irritating computer noises.

Fun fact about kpop, the performers usually get 10% of the earnings while the company takes the other 90%

Their diets are restricted to only what the company allows
They have to dress exactly as the company wants
They usually are forced to live with other band members
It is heavily subsidised by the south korean government and has received hundreds of millions (which is why it has seen much popularity in countries outside of south korea)

On top of the fact that it's garbage, it's also exploitative. Don't post this kind of thing again.

I started listening to kpop early 2017 the groups am a fan of:
Itzy (now)
Blackpink Still
BTS (not anymore)
G idle stopped 2020
Got7 I only like mark and JB

Welcome to Beesha Kpop of SSpot!

My favorite group is EXO, but I casually listen to and somewhat stan Red Velvet, NCT and other (mostly SM) groups.

Other than kpop, I'm really into khiphop and RnB. I listened to artists like Simon Dominic, Jay Park, BeWhy, CJamn, The Quiett, pH-1, Epik High, DeVita, Hoody, Crush, Dean, Sumin, SAAY and many others.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
kpop is one of the most cancerous forms of music. I don't understand why anyone would willingly watch effeminate plastic faced boys dance like spastics to irritating computer noises.

Fun fact about kpop, the performers usually get 10% of the earnings while the company takes the other 90%

It is heavily subsidised by the south korean government and has received hundreds of millions (which is why it has seen much popularity in countries outside of south korea)

On top of the fact that it's garbage, it's also exploitative. Don't post this kind of thing again.
Good on them may they continue to abuse their own kin :rejoice:

Welcome to Beesha Kpop of SSpot!

My favorite group is EXO, but I casually listen to and somewhat stan Red Velvet, NCT and other (mostly SM) groups.

Other than kpop, I'm really into khiphop and RnB. I listened to artists like Simon Dominic, Jay Park, BeWhy, CJamn, The Quiett, pH-1, Epik High, DeVita, Hoody, Crush, Dean, Sumin, SAAY and many others.
Omg I love exo and nct as well tbh am into every group, I occasionally listen khiphop but I wouldn’t say I’m fan of someone specific however , I do find Dean cute

You've stated many true statements about kpop. It's an extremely exploitative industry that preys on young, talented, naive individuals. However, many groups are treated fairly and respectfully by their companies. Bts, for example, has a pretty great company that allows them to explore their talents by allowing them to produce their own music. The industry is pretty cutthroat which is why many companies do not allow their idols to produce music and resign the task to experienced producers, at least until the kpop is well-established in the industry and the idols have refined their talents enough to start producing music.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good on them may they continue to abuse their own kin :rejoice:
I really don't think it's that abusive imo. 10% of hundreds of millions is still tens of millions of dollars. Living with band members isn't that bad either, I'd assume they'd have good chemistry. Not to mention they're not living in some flat, they're probably living in mansions and each have their own washrooms with their own lock.

I don't like Kpop personally. But I don't hate on Kpop fans, only those super obsessive ones. It's one thing to enjoy their music but it's a completely different thing to idolize them and know everything about them.

They also treat it as a personality or some key characteristics and make sure you know they like Kpop. I know many Kpop 'stans' they're pretty chill people for the most of the times and only ever talk about kpop between them so they don't bother me.

I honestly think the constant hate for kpop is more unhealthy than the obsessions. I've seen people laugh and celebrate when this one kpop dude died. Crazy.

Trending