Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Ileen the racism of Koreans is coming out.

Asian on Asian racism exists.
:ohhh:

They are basically trying to split the neighborhood into two and one will govern the Korean community while the other will govern the Bangladeshi community and it will be renamed to Little Bangladesh. To me it looks like most of the land is going to go to the Bengalis if they win the vote.

They are scared that the Bengalis will outbreed them and soon the whole place will be renamed to Bangladeshtown.
:pachah1:

Last edited:
Northern California because I got some family there.

And it’s honestly better . Bay Area weather > Southern California weather . The best weed in the world (not that I smoke or anything :russsmug:) is grown in Northern California , most people in Southern California bring their weed from Northern California . Wine country and also there’s more jobs over here . The Bay Area on average is more expensive than LA though but there’s other places in Northern California one could live that aren’t as expensive . LA is just a tourist destination , real California is up here .

Keo

VIP
And it’s honestly better . Bay Area weather > Southern California weather . The best weed in the world (not that I smoke or anything :russsmug:) is grown in Northern California , most people in Southern California bring their weed from Northern California . Wine country and also there’s more jobs over here . The Bay Area on average is more expensive than LA though but there’s other places in Northern California one could live that aren’t as expensive . LA is just a tourist destination , real California is up here .
Yeah, Bay Area weather is better than London weather.
:mjcry:

Yeah, Bay Area weather is better than London weather.
:mjcry:

San Francisco weather is amazing. A lot of summer days you go to the city and it will be 65 degrees while everywhere else in the Bay and north California is pushing 75-80+ :banderas: While at the same time Southern California will be 80 degrees minimum and pushing around 95 degrees most days :comeon: Southern California is currently having a wild heat streak where they are seeing temperatures of 117 degrees +, that’s dune-Coon temperatures :nahgirl: we got nice beaches in the Bay Area , and just right under it too. Private ones also :mjpls:

Keo

VIP
Loool wtf Americans love segregating themselves why not name it little Asia to represent both?
I did see someone say the same thing in the comments.

Did you see how that Korean woman tried to justify it by saying how it's discriminating against all the "diversity" in Koreatown to have a district for Bangladeshis. What diversity?
:mjlol:
You shouldn't even bring that word up when the name is Koreatown. The funny thing is, most of the residents in Koreatown are not even Koreans but Latinos. It's not even just about the demographics, they just want to keep the name going.

Last edited:
I did see someone say the same thing in the comments.
Did you see how that Korean woman tried to justify it by saying how it's discriminating against all the "diversity" in Koreatown to have a district for Bangladeshis. What diversity?
:mjlol:
You shouldn't even bring that word up when the name is Koreatown. The funny thing is, most of the residents in Koreatown are not even Koreans but Latinos. It's not even just about the demographics, they just want to keep the name going.
She's stupid. Wallahi east asians are too Damn racist they are far more racist than whites will ever be. How are they going this hard over a town:drakelaugh:

Ileen the racism of Koreans is coming out.

Asian on Asian racism exists.
:ohhh:

They are basically trying to split the neighborhood into two and one will govern the Korean community while the other will govern the Bangladeshi community and it will be renamed to Little Bangladesh. To me it looks like most of the land is going to go to the Bengalis if they win the vote.

They are scared that the Bengalis will outbreed them and soon the whole place will be renamed to Bangladeshtown.
:pachah1:
Well it's good that they see the reality that nothing will remain in their favour forever. Imagine how black americans felt when racist whites were destroying all their towns in the 30's and 40's, asians need to suck it up and take this L.

Our former prime minister John Howard was the first prime minister to lose his own seat and this was due to the large Korean Australians living in his electorate. The Koreans felt the prime minister didn’t do enough to defend the East Asian communities political attacks from the hard-right in his party and an ultra Conservative party called One Nation who were on an anti East Asian crusade. At the Australian federal election 2 years ago, the Korean leaders told their communities to vote for the above parties they rejected several years ago because the focus of these parties switched on campaigning against Africans and on Muslim migration and the Koreans decided it is none of their concerns. Without demonstrations, fanfare, loud noises, they used both their numbers and wealth to discreetly switch the heat from themselves and into others. I wished we Somalis had half of their intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.