Koreans are hella racist

Keo

VIP
Yesterday night I was trying to get somewhere and while on my phone this old Korean lady and her daughter was walking towards me as they were entering their building and the old lady got spooked as soon as she saw me and said something in Korean to her daughter as I was walking past them.

You weirdos like to idolize these people but just know they are racist as f*ck.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I love when shit like that happens, I just loudly laugh at them. The expression on their face changes from frightened to embarrassed. You can also hit them with a “boo”, and then they’ll just get angry.
:westbrookswag:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There are a lot of them in Australia, they're generally extremely ilbax.

Many of friends in school and university were Korean, I think your problem was with fobs maybe.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yesterday night I was trying to get somewhere and while on my phone this old Korean lady and her daughter was walking towards me as they were entering their building and the old lady got spooked as soon as she saw me and said something in Korean to her daughter as I was walking past them.

You weirdos like to idolize these people but just know they are racist as f*ck.
Well the South Korean elderly are not 100% normal, you should've went for her daughter. I hear the Asians are shallow down there lol. The elderly in South Korea are neglected and often made into homeless. The elderly south korean women and men often commit suicide by jumping from bridge into river/body water. They got an entire water patrol division dedicated to rescuing them from the water.

yeah whole of east asian is fam. matter fact all white skinned mfs hate dirt faces. shits old

gonna be a shock to kpop xalimos when their bf ching-sung-lee-small-dick calls them 검둥이(n*****)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you have plans on being close with Koreans? If not, then it simply doesn't matter.
you say that until a korean is a coworker, boss, teacher, or someone that can just unnecessarily make your life harder.

racism is more than just quite whispers, it can cause you more hardships in life.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
What does that have to do with Kpop? And being spooked by a black guy at night doesn't make you racist. I would've acted the same. You're all thug criminals and potential rapists till proven innocent. It's called being a woman not racism.

you say that until a korean is a coworker, boss, teacher, or someone that can just unnecessarily make your life harder.

racism is more than just quite whispers, it can cause you more hardships in life.

Return the same energy and f*** their feelings. Don't allow anyone to ever make you feel small -- especially when they're not in their own Country.

I don't even know why they opt to stay in the West... when their Nation is stable, wealthy and advanced; if our Nations were even 1/10th as wealthy, we wouldn't be here.

The quality of your work is your ultimate shield and should stave off being let go, if that's your concern.

What does that have to do with Kpop? And being spooked by a black guy at night doesn't make you racist. I would've acted the same. You're all thug criminals and potential rapists till proven innocent. It's called being a woman not racism.

You're like the queen misandrist on this website.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You're like the queen misandrist on this website.
Not at all. I love men:drakekidding: I'm just stating the truth. I'd do the same if it was a white,asian,arab whatever kind of guy aswell but only a black guy would take it as racism. Being more cautious as a woman is not a bad thing nor is it racist.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Return the same energy and f*** their feelings. Don't allow anyone to ever make you feel small -- especially when they're not in their own Country.

I don't even know why they opt to stay in the West... when their Nation is stable, wealthy and advanced; if our Nations were even 1/10th as wealthy, we wouldn't be here.

The quality of your work is your ultimate shield and should stave off being let go, if that's your concern.
i know that, but you made it seem like we shouldn’t care and should just ignore their blatant racism with your last post.

i know that, but you made it seem like we shouldn’t care and should just ignore their blatant racism with your last post.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves and be at ease in school and at work -- and there are channels you could use to bring the matter to the attention of HR if it gets to intolerable levels.

A mere co-worker should be sternly told to get back in his lane; I once made a perpetual line stepper cry at work after he instigated some sh**. Don't tolerate cheek from anyone; remember, we teach people how to treat us.

I don't mean to come off as flippant about the whole thing, and I certainly don't wish to give advise as though I were some pretentious, know it all sensei, so do whatever you feel is right.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not even gonna lie watching indhoyar getting xasuuqed for covid and madow fuckery was funny.

Revenge for the uighurs and lockdowns

Trending