Screenshot_2020-10-10_131201.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_130635.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_130729.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_131306.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_131041.jpg
:trumpsmirk:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Man am bout to ditch this dyme korean girl cus she never shows me her childhood pics. May be she's plastic but plastic can't pass down to the offspring. The kids could come out Kugly.

If I ever utter about her old pics its Deflecting but lately she upped the ante. She distracts with instant Madax and then

I foggedabout it
Donald-Trump-Finger_2_e6hfcs.jpg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Before marrying a korean dear xalimo's and farax's check their medical history. Before your offspring comes out ugly as the mutha fucker

Man am bout to ditch this dyme korean girl cus she never shows me her childhood pics. May be she's plastic but plastic can't pass down to the offspring. The kids could come out Kugly.

If I ever utter about her old pics its Deflecting but lately she upped the ante. She distracts with instant Madax and then

I foggedabout itView attachment 145817
Screenshot_2020-10-10_151928.jpg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Take of the make up, color lenses, hairstyles and the plastic surgery .... and see what we have? :bell:

this fetishise for korean men is embarrassing like you go to another country in the hope a kpop idol look alike korean men will mary you....

they all finish dumped by ugly looking Korean men who wanted unprotected sex with an easy girl....

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
My cousins have been infected with this kpop cuduur. As soon as you step in to their room you got posters all over the bloody wall of them indoyaars :noneck:

Apollo

VIP
The university in my area has many Northeast Asian exchange students. No homo, but only some of the girls look good. The NE Asian men look like stereotypical nerds.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi why blacks humiliate themselves like that by begging other race acceptance?

may Allah guide kpop xalimos and protect them from harm and humiliation.

One time on Twitter I saw a tweet of a kpop xalimos forcing a kpop idol to marry her on tv..... wallahi the cringe level was so high I didn’t sleep for three days.:kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts