Korean comment that had me dying today

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So after a korean-american translated some black sjw posts about koreans using the word “naega”, which is”I” in korean. Because it sounds like nigga making them racist somehow. This was the top comment reacting to that post.

“Must English speakers use "was" in their lyrics? I knowthat it's an English word, but in Somalia, it's a very harsh swear, I'm uncomfortable hearing it"

DC7164FC-06FD-4569-8E76-F4EA7AB85236.gif

:deadrose: :deadmanny::deadpeter::dead1::dead:
Edit: this time i didn’t translate this post, it’s copied and pasted.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some other replies:

Do English speakers use "go in their lyrics the right way? Can't they use another word? In Kurdish, it sounds very similar to "to sh*t", it kinda feels like English speakers are saying "Let's sh*t before it's too late!" which is quite unpleasant"
"Do English speakers use "beat" the right way? Please change it to "tempo" or "rhythm" instead. It sounds like "d*ck" in French, and it sounds unpleasant"
"English speakers need to stop using the word "payday" ASAP. I know it's an English word, but in Portuguese, it's the same thing as "fart", I don't like hearing "I'll far tomorrow"
"I hope English speakers stop using the word "cut". In Netherlands, it means p*ssy. I don't like it"
"Must English speakers use the word "hug"? I know"hug" is an English word, but in Hindu, it means "sh*t", so we hear "sh*t me once!" I don't like it"
"English speakers need to stop using "cool" and say "nice" instead. I know that it's an English word but in Portuguese, it means "butt" I don't like it"
:deadrose::deadrose:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
So after a korean-american translated some black sjw posts about koreans using the word “naega”, which is”I” in korean. Because it sounds like nigga making them racist somehow. This was the top comment reacting to that post.

“Must English speakers use "was" in their lyrics? I knowthat it's an English word, but in Somalia, it's a very harsh swear, I'm uncomfortable hearing it"

View attachment 208032

:deadrose: :deadmanny::deadpeter::dead1::dead:
Where's the post lol

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I guess he found it here:

I don't know how twitter works so I don't know how to find the full thread. Here's some info tho ->

Blue checkmark girl (account deleted): https://twitter.com/TheJessieWoo
YM:
These tweets are from Feb 2021 so it's old news.
Yes it’s from that pro-japanese page, but the article is new.
https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/363848694?currMenu=talker&order=RAN&rankingType=total&page=1
It’s from today

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ohhh it’s about that one girl Giselle who said the n word while singing along with SZA. She got dropped by almost every international fan. Koreans were defending her and claiming that she used the word “Naega”

Btw Koreans are mad weird, they do use the n word especially in artists songs like SZA and Aminé. If they hate black people so much why do they have sub genres that are called K-hip hop and K-R&B???

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ohhh it’s about that one girl Giselle who said the n word while singing along with SZA. She got dropped by almost every international fan. Koreans were defending her and claiming that she used the word “Naega”

Btw Koreans are mad weird, they do use the n word especially in artists songs like SZA and Aminé. If they hate black people so much why do they have sub genres that are called K-hip hop and K-R&B???
Well…

1. I think that giselle girl isn’t korean. She’s japanese-korean from japan.

2. Nobody defended her with “naega”, foreigners don’t understand why black people use a slur in their songs and then get mad when a forienger accidentally says it, especially if it’s released to them, ie via Melon.

3. There are actual people who get mad that korean has “naega” and say they should change it to accommodate others. They’ve said the same about chinese word for “that” which sounds like the nword

4. It would be a major generalization as most koreans would be understanding in not using slurs and be respectful in “i respect you, you respect me” basis. Laakin some folks are just racists from both sides.

5. black folks need to stop being so nice, they let their genres get abused by ajnabis who think it’s just american culture when in reality it’s black (ados) culture.

6. I don’t know any folks who don’t say the nword in songs privately. They all do. I wouldn’t expect none english speakers to constantly remember not to mouth the nword in any song released by a black artist.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Well…

1. I think that giselle girl isn’t korean. She’s japanese-korean from japan.

2. Nobody defended her with “naega”, foreigners don’t understand why black people use a slur in their songs and then get mad when a forienger accidentally says it, especially if it’s released to them, ie via Melon.

3. There are actual people who get mad that korean has “naega” and say they should change it to accommodate others. They’ve said the same about chinese word for “that” which sounds like the nword

4. It would be a major generalization as most koreans would be understanding in not using slurs and be respectful in “i respect you, you respect me” basis. Laakin some folks are just racists from both sides.

5. black folks need to stop being so nice, they let their genres get abused by ajnabis who think it’s just american culture when in reality it’s black (ados) culture.

6. I don’t know any folks who don’t say the nword in songs privately. They all do. I wouldn’t expect none english speakers to constantly remember not to mouth the nword in any song released by a black artist.
1. I never said she was Korean. I just said “it’s about that one girl giselle”.

2. Uhm many did lmao. When that went to shit they said that they didn’t care and that black people shouldn’t use that word. Black people make music for themselves and for other black people, not for appropriating Asians who Jack off their culture in any way possible.
1638356179229.jpeg
1638356190932.jpeg
1638356260708.jpeg
kpop and especially it’s sub-genres are a rip off of African American music from the bottom up and down.

3. those who do that aren’t taken serious lmao. Almost everybody who listens to kpop is aware of the fact that “Naega” is you and “niga” means I.

4. Koreans are definitely racist. At the clubs whenever songs like love galore or Caroline comes on they would never sing the whole song and would only know the parts where they sing:
“Skrt skrt on niggas, I don’t like these niggas”
“Uh, Killa! West side Nigga!”
Afterwards they would be silent and say nothing.

5. I agree with this! African Americans worked too hard for their culture and music to let outsides disrespect them in many ways.

6. Yeah that’s a 50:50.

I’ve heard that naega is the informal way to say I… Personally I think these Korean artists use it to make it sound more urban and hip, because they can’t just straight up say nigga

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
1. I never said she was Korean. I just said “it’s about that one girl giselle”.

2. Uhm many did lmao. When that went to shit they said that they didn’t care and that black people shouldn’t use that word. Black people make music for themselves and for other black people, not for appropriating Asians who Jack off their culture in any way possible. View attachment 208049View attachment 208050View attachment 208051kpop and especially it’s sub-genres are a rip off of African American music from the bottom up and down.

3. those who do that aren’t taken serious lmao. Almost everybody who listens to kpop is aware of the fact that “Naega” is you and “niga” means I.

4. Koreans are definitely racist. At the clubs whenever songs like love galore or Caroline comes on they would never sing the whole song and would only know the parts where they sing:
“Skrt skrt on niggas, I don’t like these niggas”
“Uh, Killa! West side Nigga!”
Afterwards they would be silent and say nothing.

5. I agree with this! African Americans worked too hard for their culture and music to let outsides disrespect them in many ways.

6. Yeah that’s a 50:50.
Damn, your not wrong that their is indeed some racist koreans but those kind of folks exist in every group. Blackface was used all over the world and now it’s rare to see it in korea. There’s also fcked up fans where ever you go who cape for these celebs like they’re on a payroll. The thing about that page I posted, it’s well known site that translates very negative posts regarding knetz comments. They entirely skip normal comments and go to the redpill part of the web and translates those comments. Last I heard, these translator was a former fansite turned sour.
Also, you posted a club, I never said people don’t say the nword lol. Did you watch Swae Lee’s performance at LSU?

Koreans aren’t any less racist than the average person, but they will at least do the favor of leaving you alone 99% of the time.
:gaasdrink: