Koonfuur Galbeed says they will no longer particpate in elections with Rooble!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

After the idiot Rooble try to fire KG based Xiiraane Abdiwaxid Buux and Maxamed Cirro the Sool representitive , breaking 4.5 rules and essentially turning FIET into an HAG isbaaro, the hero has stepped up again!

KG will no longer participate in elections and suspended their elected Representitives from working with FIET until Rooble is removed from election rigging.

Aabo Laftagareen alle kuu dhowro

:rejoice: :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
it looks like the only people that will be sanctioned with visa restrictions is Farmaajo, Fahad, and laftagareen LOL
Somali is based on 4.5 you cannot kick our other clans representitives willy nilly. Dad ay leeyihin who will defend them!

2F839B0C-888D-4EBD-BD79-7D014D799416.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
it looks like the only people that will be sanctioned with visa restrictions is Farmaajo, Fahad, and laftagareen LOL
Thats why the americans didnt want to name anyone becouse 1 of them is running for president-think they didnt want to be seen as costing him election.

Atleast Qoor Qoor some sort better with his administrative handling than Laftagareen. Qoor Qoor has stacked his Mps with half Mucaarad & half N&N even though neutrality is good it’s not best for the long term. Laftagareen on the other hand has no life without Farmaajo & will not continue to have a political future after his disposal

TekNiKo

VIP
Atleast Qoor Qoor some sort better with his administrative handling than Laftagareen. Qoor Qoor has stacked his Mps with half Mucaarad & half N&N even though neutrality is good it’s not best for the long term. Laftagareen on the other hand has no life without Farmaajo & will not continue to have a political future after his disposal

Whose gonna listen to this corrupt man? Tell him return the properties he stole. Laftagareen is a hero and will President of Gedo and Jubbooyinka soon.

Why doesnt Rooble release this terrorist? He cant do it because he is firmly in the basements of NISA

Rooble doesn’t have the strength to take such bold actions after all he even confirmed his life was under the threat of Nisa (Alshabab)

Roobow at the moment will continue being under the custody of Ethiopian occupiers while Nisa continues to be operated by Alshabab Amniyat.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ragganimo KG MPs have spoken no elections will take place without them

KG is a paper state. Only GM, HS, and Benaadir can stop the Somaalia Italiana presidential/speakl elections selections even the only real state PL couldnt stop it if they chose to boycott

And as a paper-state's president, Laftagareen cant control his constituents he needsGM/HS/Benaadir dominated SNA muscle and finances from GM/HS/Benaadir allies of Mr Cheese. Even Mr Cheese cant stop Rooble from moving forward with completing boobka Somalia Italiana selections. Forget a single FMS boycott

Trending

Latest posts