Koonfur Elders want to move capital to Hargeisa - 6th Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t choose that guy garxajis/gadabursi coalition did and he ended up robbing the whole country blind he didn’t even give them a piece kkk . He lives in a mansion in Paris till this day

Sxb don't answer him, of course he knows, Somaliland is democratic, where people elect whoever they want, he knows anyone can be president in Somaliland even the minorities like Dahir Riyale.

HJ/HA/GX and everyone elected Dahir Riyale in 2003, unlike Farmaajo who was selected after he paid bribes.

Sxb don't answer him, of course he knows, Somaliland is democratic, where people elect whoever they want, he knows anyone can be president in Somaliland even the minorities like Dahir Riyale.

HJ/HA/GX and everyone elected Dahir Riyale in 2003, unlike Farmaajo who was selected after he paid bribes.

Yes Failmaajo is a bum

@Pureblood

Kulmiye lost to UDUB with only 80 votes, Africa kama dhacdo, walahi HJ was ready to start the hunting, but Silanyo said 'I don't want to sit a chair that spill in blood'.

Kulmiye lost UDUB with only 80 votes, Africa kama dhacdo, walahi HJ was ready to start the hunting, but Silanyo said 'I don't want to sit a chair that spill in blood'.

Think of what these southern mooryans would do if they lost an election by less than 100 votes ? Oh wait they don’t have elections they have selections. Fat Buddha Cirro embarrassed all somalilanders when he tried to complain about his landslide loss

@AarLibaax @nine @Shaolin23

You guys know we are not even in the same level. Talk to me when you are same league as me. Until then stfu.

When:
Garbahaarey start to compete with Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera.

Ma adaa Af-Soomaali ku hadli kaar ama qori kara?

Af-Soomaaliga anaaba iska leh, halkuu asal ahaan kasoo jeedaana waa Waqooyi. Waa iska adduunyo dhamaada, marka qof aan laba xaraf oo Af-Soomaali ah qori karin, aniga i yidhaahdo Af-Soomaali soo baro!.

Noocaagaas oo miidhan, oo Af-Soomaaliga feedh iyo laad lagu baray, waa aakhiru samaan, inay aniga Af-Soomaali wax iiga sheegaan.

Bal aan ku arkee soo qor laba layn oo Af-Soomaali ah.
Ceeb. This is very laangaab behavior. You can't compare a sub sub clan of Darood with the whole of Isaaq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lets be fair and compare Darood vs Isaaq at least. But we all know why you won't do that :cool:

Ceeb. This is very laangaab behavior. You can't compare a sub sub clan of Darood with the whole of Isaaq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lets be fair and compare Darood vs Isaaq at least. But we all know why you won't do that :cool:

Darood don't have cities like Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera. We all know sxb Hargeisa alone is larger than all darood cities combined. Forget Burco which is third largest city in Somalia.

Darood don't have cities like Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera. We all know sxb Hargeisa alone is larger than all darood cities combined. Forget Burco which is third largest city in Somalia.

What is Garowe, Bosasso, Jigjigga, Garissa.

Garowe is the cleanest, best planned and organised Somali city.

The other three speak for themselves.

What is Garowe, Bosasso, Jigjigga, Garissa.

Garowe is the cleanest, best planned and organised Somali city.

The other three speak for themselves.

The economic activity generated in Burco alone is equal to Bosaaso, Garowe, and Mogadishu. Darods are an utter failure both as a qabil and at basic governance. Like i keep sayin, we eatin good in SL.

The economic activity generated in Burco alone is equal to Bosaaso, Garowe, and Mogadishu. Darods are an utter failure both as a qabil and at basic governance. Like i keep sayin, we eatin good in SL.

I've actually been to Burco bro, let's not lie to each other.

Somaliland had all the tools to become equal to Kenya in the last 30 years but are on the same level as the rest of Somalia.

If SL wants to be recognised it has to be miles better than Somalia.

Right now its relatively the same as PL and Xamar compared to everywhere in Africa.

SS has made support the idea of putting all darods in reeducation camps like how the Chinese are doing to the Uighurs. Make them praise the SNM heros, pledge allegiance to the State, make them denounce their qabil, and have experts at these camps who'll make the determination whether or not the jahilniimo has been extinguished from this farax/xalimo

I've actually been to Burco bro, let's not lie to each other.

Somaliland had all the tools to become equal to Kenya in the last 30 years but are on the same level as the rest of Somalia.

If SL wants to be recognised it has to be miles better than Somalia.

Right now its relatively the same as PL and Xamar compared to everywhere in Africa.

Hater wallahi. SL for one doesn't have an isis problem nor a pirate problem. Secondly, international companies like DP world, China Imvestment Fund, and Caterpillar are all investing in SL just to name a few. Thirdly, I can site concrete stats like the fact every major Somali owned company is HQ'd in Hargeisa like Somtel and Dhabshiil. Face it, only Madow rapists, western mercenaries, jihadists and Charities are investing in PL and Mogadishu. Like i keep sayin, you guys need us not the other way around

SS has made support the idea of putting all darods in reeducation camps like how the Chinese are doing to the Uighurs. Make them praise the SNM heros, pledge allegiance to the State, make them denounce their qabil, and have experts at these camps who'll make the determination whether or not the jahilniimo has been extinguished from this farax/xalimo
This is why you are naaqus. For the past 20+ years you spew the same trash look at you asking for affirmative action like an African American. Change your ways to adapt. In 2018 you're screaming Darod Darod. Darod unity was brief in the 90s but you haven't left the 90s nacas nacas

You don't have put down other Somali towns just to prove yours is good it only shows small man syndrome.

Hater wallahi. SL for one doesn't have an isis problem nor a pirate problem. Secondly, international companies like DP world, China Imvestment Fund, and Caterpillar are all investing in SL just to name a few. Thirdly, I can site concrete stats like the fact every major Somali owned company is HQ'd in Hargeisa like Somtel and Dhabshiil. Face it, only Madow rapists, western mercenaries, jihadists and Charities are investing in PL and Mogadishu. Like i keep sayin, you guys need us not the other way around

I wish the best for Somaliland's people. Economic progress benefits all Somalis.

But...

Don't lie to yourself saaxib, you've been let down by countless corrupt administrations that fool the population into thinking they have a democratic stake. Somaliland could've been better than it is now but instead, it shelters the head of Al-Shabaab.

SL holding meetings with major US politicans and Xaarmajo can't get a meeting even with the US ambassador to Somalia. Hence why he hired that lobbying firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts