Koonfur Elders want to move capital to Hargeisa - 6th Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine wtf, why are you posting your eedooyin in dusty Caabudwaaq? Islaamaha asaasaqay ee Mareexaan, nabadda Somaliland ayay ka heleen, markaa la yaab ma laha, waayo way iska jiboodeen.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@nine wtf, why are you posting your eedooyin in dusty Caabudwaaq? Islaamaha asaasaqay ee Mareexaan, nabadda Somaliland ayay ka heleen, marka ala yaab ma laha, waayo way iska jiboodeen.
Answer my question who in their right mind chooses a guest or outsider to rule them instead of their own and was Dahir Riyale a guest in Hargeisa :trumpsmirk:

Why did Hawiye choose a Marehan Darood president nobody chooses a guest to rule them was Dahir Riyale Kahin a guest too:drakelaugh:
@nine wtf, why are you posting your eedooyin in dusty Caabudwaaq? Islaamaha asaasaqay ee Mareexaan, nabadda Somaliland ayay ka heleen, marka ala yaab ma laha, waayo way iska jiboodeen.

You live under Marehan militia in our turf just like a Marehan living Xamar under Hutu militia ain't nothing special about living somewhere else for israaqad tf is wrong with you nigga if you wanna gloat about me living in Xamar imma gloat about you in Kismayo under Col Barre JVA:mjlol:

Why did Hawiye choose a Marehan Darood president nobody chooses a guest to rule them was Dahir Riyale Kahin a guest too:drakelaugh:

There is this famous Somali sayings 'Far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo' if you know the meaning, yacnii waa meel aad marti ka tahay, waxba kama kaligaa kama tihid.

Farmaajo waa Hawiye puppet, dhabta Hawiye ayuu ku hurdaa. Waana rabaayad.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
There is this famous Somali sayings 'Far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo' if you know the meaning, yacnii waa meel aad marti ka tahay, waxba kama kaligaa kama tihid.

Why choose a puppet when you hold all the cards in your favour 9 Hawiye men ran in the election mostly Abgal and Habar Gidir the biggest Hawiye clans why was Farmaajo chosen as puppet ? who was Dahir Riyaale a puppet for?

You need to learn Somali if thats how u understood the FAMOUS saying :mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
Quick question

Which is a real country

A- Somalia
B- Somaliland

your even allowed to google it
Somaliland is a legitimate country .
Somaliland became a country before Somalia .

So they are both Counties but Somalia is currently a paper county .

This is what Somalilanders do to ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question

Which is a real country

A- Somalia
B- Somaliland

your even allowed to google it

All thats irrelevant gaajo. Fact is our people living the high life with oromo servants while your sister is deep throating some Madow for apples. You need us not the other way around.

Somaliland is a legitimate country .
Somaliland became a country before Somalia .

So they are both Counties but Somalia is currently a paper county .

This is what Somalilanders do to ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We fought a war and won. Victor takes the spoils. Idk why y'all don't get that.

@AarLibaax @nine @Shaolin23

You guys know we are not even in the same level. Talk to me when you are same league as me. Until then stfu.

When:
Garbahaarey start to compete with Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera.

You need to learn Somali if thats how u understood the FAMOUS saying :mjlol:

Ma adaa Af-Soomaali ku hadli kaar ama qori kara?

Af-Soomaaliga anaaba iska leh, halkuu asal ahaan kasoo jeedaana waa Waqooyi. Waa iska adduunyo dhamaada, marka qof aan laba xaraf oo Af-Soomaali ah qori karin, aniga i yidhaahdo Af-Soomaali soo baro!.

Noocaagaas oo miidhan, oo Af-Soomaaliga feedh iyo laad lagu baray, waa aakhiru samaan, inay aniga Af-Soomaali wax iiga sheegaan.

Bal aan ku arkee soo qor laba layn oo Af-Soomaali ah.

@AarLibaax @nine @Shaolin23

You guys know we are not even in the same level. Talk to me when you are same league as me. Until then stfu.

Ma adaa Af-Soomaali ku hadli kaar ama qori kara?

Af-Soomaaliga anaaba iska leh, halkuu asal ahaan kasoo jeedaana waa Waqooyi. Waa iska adduunyo dhamaada, marka qof aan laba xaraf oo Af-Soomaali ah qori karin, aniga i yidhaahdo Af-Soomaali soo baro!.

Noocaagaas oo miidhan, oo Af-Soomaaliga feedh iyo laad lagu baray, waa aakhiru samaan, inay aniga Af-Soomaali wax iiga sheegaan.

Bal aan ku arkee soo qor laba layn oo Af-Soomaali ah.

:russ:

Mr I know Somali but f*cks up the meaning of a FAMOUS saying lol

Answer my question who in their right mind chooses a guest or outsider to rule them instead of their own and was Dahir Riyale a guest in Hargeisa :trumpsmirk:

We didn’t choose that guy garxajis/gadabursi coalition did and he ended up robbing the whole country blind he didn’t even give them a piece kkk . He lives in a mansion in Paris till this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending