Kofi Siriboe......Black Actor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I was watching the View talk show. And this magnificent black actor shows up. Fine dark skin delicious hilib Odkac.. I am like who is this man? Apparently he is an upcoming good actor. I dont watch black movies so I really dont know him until now. So he sits down and talks to the ladies...and as soon he opens his mouth.

GAY.

I was so severely disappointed. So I did a quick research. He is 25, no girl friend, unmarried. Ghanian parents. Born in La. Fine young man, but most definitely gay, the voice turned me off quickly.

I ignored the recent photos, so I searched his kid photos. Turns out he was a chubby kid. When I saw his kid photo, again

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ( he is the one in blue shirt, chubby one)

gettyimages-91973273.jpg

Now he looks like this.....

d0cc0718af60c838d3e4630cea94aa57.jpg

large.jpg

Say what??? I dont care if u r GAY

tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's not good to spread rumors based on ur assumptions, it can ruin pple lives, let us instead say something positive instead :)

VixR

Veritas
You left us a nice shirtless image, presumably so we could count his abs. But nothing to judge if his voice is gay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You left us a nice shirtless image, presumably so we could count his abs. But nothing to judge if his voice is gay.

OMG VIXR in my research I saw him being interviewed by Wendy Williams. His voice is too high gay pitched. Sorry

Trending