Kodokushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

People in Japan are less and less connected each other since they work to death. It's no surprise that Eldery people also struggle with connection to others. Many of them actually die alone, they lived lonely and they died alone. It's quite a sad life espacially for old people. Their children don't even bother. Children don't care about it's sad.

I will die alone, and i live isolated. It's a part of life unfortunetaly.

What do you think of this topic?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The don't like families and die alone because they did not want to get married.

Most of these folks seem to have families but from poor areas. They were working the minimum wage back in the 70's, they had children but Japan is a modern country and people don't have time for their parents. I wish i'll die before having a family. People ain't shit.
Imagine being a father and your children don't bother calling you and taking care of you when you are old. What a world!

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Beautiful, the total perfection of the world system. This should be exported all regions of the globe. But why wait until people grow old to isolate them? Families should be separated after they rear their spawn for the six years requisite under current human biological need (until such a time as these too can be discarded.) People must forget their religion, their souls, their selves and their consciousness to serve the God of the infinite production

Most of these folks seem to have families but from poor areas. They were working the minimum wage back in the 70's, they had children but Japan is a modern country and people don't have time for their parents. I wish i'll die before having a family. People ain't shit.
Imagine being a father and your children don't bother calling you and taking care of you when you are old. What a world!
@4head. Asians are not like us. They have psychopathy genes and are more genetically predisposed to being cold and distant.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Beautiful, the total perfection of the world system. This should be exported all regions of the globe. But why wait until people grow old to isolate them? Families should be separated after they rear their spawn for the six years requisite under current human biological need (until such a time as these too can be discarded.) People must forget their religion, their souls, their selves and their consciousness to serve the God of the infinite production

Capitalism?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And this is why I'll be a good friend, father and member of my community growing up.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Capitalism?

Indeed. One of the many Gods and goddesses subservient to light of the fallen one—He who is the master of this planet. Mankind must make sujud to all his idols before we can ever hope to receive a visitation from Him personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.