Kobe parents selling his ring. Why are Galoo like this to their parents πŸ₯Ί

If you watched the other videos, you will see Mexicans supporting kobe decision and championing his wife. Cadaan will always pit themselves first especially when it comes to wealth, its why i hate seeing men marry out. Dont let that money leave the community.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I could never have hundreds of millions of pounds and not leave my parents any of it.

There are a lot of men that are not baari to their own parents, especially their own mothers. But their in-laws are all up in their house 24/7.
That's why there is always a tug of war for influence between your in-laws and real family. They are both aware that the groom has a finite amount of resources so they constantly postured for a favorable split. This is why some women have tension with their husband's mother.

This is especially the case if the man is rich.

That's why there is always a tug of war for influence between your in-laws and real family. They are both aware that the groom has a finite amount of resources so they constantly postured for a favorable split. This is why some women have tension with their husband's mother.

This is especially the case if the man is rich.

It's a man's job, to remember that he has his own family, and that both need equal treatment. Only a weak man gets trampled over, in his own house.

Be careful of women, who have issues with maternal figures. A woman must love your mother, or at least treat her, as she does her own. The minute you see a woman mistreating your mother or sidelining her somehow, get rid of her, waa iga talo.
Theres countless pictures of him and his laws but rarely any of side of the family. The mexicans see nothing wrong with it but yk how mathow people are.

Dr umar was always right about black atthletes and entertainers. Very xasid to their own people. Lebron building a school for cadaan people and mathow kids failing miserably. Even coach leaving black schools to coach white school teams.

Dr umar was always right about black atthletes and entertainers. Very xasid to their own people. Lebron building a school for cadaan people and mathow kids failing miserably. Even coach leaving black schools to coach white school teams.

Lebron is actually decent, I think the school was in his childhood neighbourhood and is inhabited by Madow people. He is also very close to his mother, who was a single mother. In addition, he married his gorgeous Madow high school sweetheart.

Lebron is actually decent, I think the school was in his childhood neighbourhood and is inhabited by Madow people. He is also very close to his mother, who was a single mother. In addition, he married his gorgeous high school sweetheart.
ive seen pictures, its filled with cadaan people. The black kids aren’t doing well based on test scores and reading levels. Marrying your own and being good to your family should not be applauded it should be expected, so whenever you see a brother doing the opportunity it should shock us.

Trending