Kobe My Nigga I Hate it had to be Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

u guys Hella disrespectful. This game was the battle of tanks, 1-18 sixers vs the 2-15 Lakers . Sources report this is the biggest tank battle since ww2.

You guys see a declining kobe and Ls on Ls from the Lakers, but all I see is tank commander byron Scott and Major general kobe leadng the way to the promised land aka #1 pick aka Ben Simmons. Kobe has been merciful enough to bless the Lakers with yet another lottery pick on his way out the league. How thoughtful of him :banderas:

Fans get to watch kobe hoist up 50 shots a game on his retirement tour around the league and at the same time Lakers fan get blessed with that pick. Stop being so kind to us mamba :mjcry:

All aboard the tank my niggas.

0Iv9Ay3.png

u guys Hella disrespectful. This game was the battle of tanks, 1-18 sixers vs the 2-15 Lakers . Sources report this is the biggest tank battle since ww2.

You guys see a declining kobe and Ls on Ls from the Lakers, but all I see is tank commander byron Scott and Major general kobe leadng the way to the promised land aka #1 pick aka Ben Simmons. Kobe has been merciful enough to bless the Lakers with yet another lottery pick on his way out the league. How thoughtful of him :banderas:

Fans get to watch kobe hoist up 50 shots a game on his retirement tour around the league and at the same time Lakers fan get blessed with that pick. Stop being so kind to us mamba :mjcry:

All aboard the tank my niggas.

0Iv9Ay3.png

Lol it's a dream marketing situation. Horrible team yet everyone's gonna wanna come see Kobe chuck till his shoulder pops off, meanwhile they get blessed with a pick.

They better tank good tho, their pick is top 3 protected to Philly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts