Kobe Bryant Has Died In A Helicopter Crash

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
vy7mDQ.gif

he was so doing much outside of basketball. he was an oscar winner and a nyt bestselling author. sad to see him go.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
2012 Tweet wtf
This is stupid, it’s like someone predicting you will die in car crash obviously if I’m driving every day my chances are high. Kobe used helicopter very often so it’s not out of the realm to predict that

This is stupid, it’s like someone predicting you will die in car crash obviously if I’m driving every day my chances are high. Kobe used helicopter very often so it’s not out of the realm to predict that
Still such a random thing to tweet, especially the way he worded it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Everyone from North America knows about playing ball shooting a jumper then yelling KOBE

This hits different

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Everyone from North America knows about playing ball shooting a jumper then yelling KOBE

This hits different
You either yelled out Kobe or Jordan only those two names wallahi good times playing ball as kid in the 90s and 2000s

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Every time a black legend dies I stop talking to cadaan people for two weeks.

I can’t have cadaan energy in my healing space right now. AUN icon.
Why are you UK claiming him now lol we aren't claiming him up in Canada. Get an NBA team first and then maybe
:what1:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Life is too short, it’s crazy how we all know death can come knocking on our door anytime and yet we waste away our precious time on nonsense, May Allah make us realize the value of our short time in this dunya.