Knowles is a snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Don't disrespect your dumaashi :ufdup:

I need a buuq free life. She even told her family not to visit us often and they live across the street. My wish carries the day. Good luck telling your xalimo that her obnoxious '21 year old' aunt can't visit y'all.
I don't need luck, I'd rent her a motel :siilaanyosmile:

That came for me walahi and when her ass couldn't handle it and called me a man nah aint gonna have that:nahgirl:
Fels you know what you gotta do. Challenge her to a fight. Back in the days beefs used to be settled with a duel. From what I gather you have some height on her.

I sent a picture of a fat naked women and i described her as that. Then she got triggered she probably looked liked that anyway no wonder she was salty fucking balayo:bell:

what pic? can up post it here or provide a link?
i hate that knowles too.

Don't disrespect your dumaashi :ufdup:

I need a buuq free life. She even told her family not to visit us often and they live across the street. My wish carries the day. Good luck telling your xalimo that her obnoxious '21 year old' aunt can't visit y'all.
Tbh women with no buuq are boring. They already lack sense of humor....with no buuq you get bored easily. Sex and food get boring fairly quick. If the possibility of her stabbing me is not thete.....i aint interested

This also went crying to the mods when I made a joke thread about her. All of them came rushing in and that one sellout AussiHustler and others started insulting me. Wallahi this girl gets butthurt so easily and she has minions that listen to her every order.
:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending