Knowles Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some view her legendary because of her constant fight for the cause to liberate Somali women from the tyranny of the Somali nomads. Others say, she is more than a liberator and point to the fact that she also became their spiritual leader and guided them spiritually. Though they openly declare war on her on the forum, reer Mudug guys love and cherish her. One evening, several SSpot security agents reported that many guys that they followed and chased with cimaamad wrapped on their faces and thought that they were Alshabaab turned out to be these reer Mudug guys who were secretly lining up for her luuq to be admitted for an audience with her. When they were asked why the secrecy and the face cover, many responded they were afraid to be rejected and embarrassed publicly by the geesiyadda. "Under Mudug traditions, if a woman rejects us publicly, we will be disowned", they added. One was caught and restrained after screaming endlessly, ”Sithara waa been, adiga kelliya ayaa ii muuqdaa”. Even the future president of Somalia and the president of the Danish Horn of African Lesbian Association, mudane @Steamdevolopment has for the 57th time attempted to date her, but to no avail. When asked why? She replied, ‘bal eega kurruskaasi, waan ku jihadi lahaa’. She has quit and came back to this joint 29 times in search for her. She even went a step further than the others and taped a podcast titled "Diinta waan ku soo noqon bal kurruska i saar". Moreover, under her wings and tutelage, @Reiko who was your typical simple and plain reer Bosaaso girl now dresses and talks like a sophisticated woman. Today, you can’t distinguish her from Kylie Jenner.

Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t do any justice to list here all the contributions made by Knowles to the enhancement and advancement of human rights and self improvement to all the community of SSpot. It is massive and immeasurable, therefore, join me and scribble few appreciation lines for her.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some view her legendary because of her constant fight for the cause to liberate Somali women from the tyranny of the Somali nomads. Others say, she is more than a liberator and point to the fact that she also became their spiritual leader and guided them spiritually. Though they openly declare war on her on the forum, reer Mudug guys love and cherish her. One evening, several SSpot security agents reported that many guys that they followed and chased with cimaamad wrapped on their faces and thought that they were Alshabaab turned out to be these reer Mudug guys who were secretly lining up for her luuq to be admitted for an audience with her. When they were asked why the secrecy and the face cover, many responded they were afraid to be rejected and embarrassed publicly by the geesiyadda. "Under Mudug traditions, if a woman rejects us publicly, we will be disowned", they added. One was caught and restrained after screaming endlessly, ”Sithara waa been, adiga kelliya ayaa ii muuqdaa”. Even the future president of Somalia and the president of the Danish Horn of African Lesbian Assassination, mudane @Steamdevolopment has for the 57th time attempted to date her, but to no avail. When asked why? She replied, ‘bal eega kurruskaasi, waan ku jihadi lahaa’. She has quit and came back to this joint 29 times in search for her. She even went a step further than the others and taped a podcast titled "Diinta waan ku soo noqon bal kurruska i saar". Moreover, under her wings and tutelage, @Reiko who was your typical simple and plain reer Bosaaso girl now dresses and talks like a sophisticated woman. Today, you can’t distinguish her from Kylie Jenner.

Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t do any justice to list here all the contributions made by Knowles to the enhancement and advancement of human rights and self improvement to all the community of SSpot. It is massive and immeasurable, therefore, join me and scribble few appreciation lines for her.

Are we going to forget her social media trolling??????? Legend.

She's always got my back :it0tdo8: i would have been banned long ago otherwise

@Mckenzie

Aren’t you reer Mudug? You aren’t the only reer Mudug guy who admires her, join the line.

I expected her friends to make a positive comment and I hope she isn’t disappointed with them. Finally, she is once again bubbly and active on the forum where she belongs. Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts