Knife wielding group targeting passengers on the tube in London

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
As usual, she’s stuck with ad hominem.

Any takers to the viewpoint that these brazen attacks were organised by Brexiteers to scare off the public?

I think its just how its always been. Poor people trying to get out by any means necessary. People who judging and calling them animals have had the privileged of not knowing the struggles and shame of poverty.

When it comes to politics and media manipulation, i wouldn't be surprised but i doubt it in this case.

Like a typical liber you always defend Madow

Everybody in sspot
nows her very well sxb

she has vacum noise little Tyrones runing around her house as we speak

When the mandingo Madow pipe
when through her,

she become obsessed like religion
She can't get enough its turn into Kryptonite

I wonder if shes already abandoned
Ask her if she still has somali family

I am actually convinced
that she is Somali bantu not us cushiti

Muji

VIP
Like a typical liber you always defend Madow

Hunny I keep it 100. I’m not here to make friends with anyone or lie to anyone. Somali men carry out robberies, they attack innocent people and they carry out the same activities as these people you call animals. If they are animals what must Somali men be? With your logic...

Muji

VIP
That ain't robbery madam.

Do you challenge me to find you an example of Somalis carrying out a robbery?

I would have thought fighting inside your holy place was more shameless than a robbery but if you insist it’s not I can find you plenty of links of Somali men carrying out a robbery.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think its just how its always been. Poor people trying to get out by any means necessary. People who judging and calling them animals have had the privileged of not knowing the struggles and shame of poverty.

When it comes to politics and media manipulation, i wouldn't be surprised but i doubt it in this case.
The government provides basic and extensive needs for kids in poverty. There's literally no need to steal in London of all cities. They're not going to starve nor will they face extreme hardships, I grew up poor in London and it wasn't a life that pushed me or anyone else to crime.

London's black youth subculture is just plain toxic and destructive. These pieces of shits will go about fucking over anyone's life just for cash or a good time and later they'll (or their mother) be ing about unequal treatment or their innocence when caught by the police.

If they're allowed to carry on they'll grow up continuing this disgusting behaviour.

@AussieHustler it's seems you agree with @Luciddreamer so I'd like to ask why you don't hold Somali youth to the same standard?

Trending

Latest posts