knife crime

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let me know when they start targeting innocent civilians, until then I don't care about the life some losers choose for themselves.
:mjdontkno:

1657906677938.png

Sheikh and Cal Madow Mountain

1657906733456.png

And just like that he is finished

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allah!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!. This right here shows us to never get involved in a altercations/fights etc, it’s better to stay humble, stay clear of any trouble in this life, what’s the point? He died instantly just like that. Shocking.

It’s shocking how easy and quick it is. I swear he just got tapped on the neck wtf. How do you even defend yourself against that
How stupid can someone be tryna go up to that guy with a knife? The other guy got lucky he didn’t get his neck slaughtered, as numerous times through that clip you could see the guy with the knife aiming for the neck. Your heart and your neck is the most vulnerable part of the body, hit those two and your gone instantly.

How stupid can someone be tryna go up to that guy with a knife? The other guy got lucky he didn’t get his neck slaughtered, as numerous times through that clip you could see the guy with the knife aiming for the neck. Your heart and your neck is the most vulnerable part of the body, hit those two and your gone instantly.
Yeah should’ve dipped

They look like bogans but also like arabs, way too racially ambiguous
Actually they were polynesians, make sense

Biggest mistake attacking at someone with a knife , always hold your distance!
why was he WALKING straight towards someone with a knife? a few weeks back this one guy was chasing after me with a stick, started walking fast after that and managed to scare him off with a simple grin. lol.

Let me know when they start targeting innocent civilians, until then I don't care about the life some losers choose for themselves.
:mjdontkno:
bro, i got jumped the other night by some guys trying to steal my phone. they were chasing after me early night and one of seemed to be holding a weapon (looked big). still dont know what it was. i only got two fists through but i ended up having to escape to this cafe. it can actually get dangerous at night. so its best to stay home for most of the time.

bro, i got jumped the other night by some guys trying to steal my phone. they were chasing after me early night and one of seemed to be holding a weapon (looked big). still dont know what it was. i only got two fists through but i ended up having to escape to this cafe. it can actually get dangerous at night. so its best to stay home for most of the time.
Agreed. Never go to shaddy areas. Also, if I'm gonna get robbed by a bunch of guys, I'm just gonna give the money and run. If I die, I can't take my shit with me anyway, so why fight? Makes no sense.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even my uncle got chased. It's never safe at night in London. Stay away from quite areas and be vigilante at all times.

Trending

Latest posts