Knife attack in a French church leaves at least 3 people dead

I think frrnch secret service is behind this they want International community sympathy.
Why would someone go to church and kill elderly when they can do it in other places.

Any guy filled with hate like Macron can do anything.

Why even attack elderly people in a church unless the aim is to rally support for an anti-Muslim agenda?

France is a very atheistic country. They're not some hardcore Christian country and Islamically, atheists are worse than Christians.

I'm not one hundred percent saying it was a false flag but I don't think any informed person should be surprised if it was. The West is known to do things like use false flags or fund groups like Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, etc. to promote an anti-Muslim agenda.

Copy cat attacks are a well known phenomenon. This is why the media shouldn't focus on the attacker as it grants him fame and notoriety.

RIP to the innocent victims.

France is finished, covid 19 is re emerging, muslim countries have boycotted it's products, islamphobia is on the rise, attacks are happening, refugee black & middle easterners will start looting soon, it's going to be Mogadishu lool.
Beheading don’t even really happen in Somalia lol

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
European countries let anyone in and there are bonus points if you come from their former colonies. If they had a immigration system based admitting people with an education and in demand skills, none of this would be happening.
They imported a tonne of citizens from their former colonies to fight for and rebuild their country. This is a problem that was created a long time ago, they should've fixed their own nation.
I think frrnch secret service is behind this they want International community sympathy.
Why would someone go to church and kill elderly when they can do it in other places.

Any guy filled with hate like Macron can do anything.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory

Most Iranians, Kurds, and even Turks I know are fairly secular. They assimilate pretty easily in Western countries, whereas, with Arabs, it's a lot harder as they are very religious.

Not all Arabs, maghrebis like Moroccans, and Algerians are pretty conservative, at least they pretend to be conservative while they do hashish and drink alcohol but get violent in the name of Islam.

I suspect Syrians are secular too and Libanese as well.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
A lot of people here are sticking up for the Arabs in France but at the same time condemn Oromo immigrants in Somalia. It’s so hypocritical. You guys laugh when you see poor Ethiopian migrants being deported, so please stop with the double standards.

‏كما تودين تودان
89C8EE2A-26F0-41BD-AE2D-B2E19C119A61.gif

I'm already seeing Muslims so quick to condem the attacks, hashtags everywhere on facebook and twitter.. but I haven't seen french people disagreeing with their prime minister and protesting against him.

I don't agree with what happened, but why are people always pleasing the non Muslims? This is why we're weak !

We're a laughing stock.

Decades of indoctrination , stockholm syndrome.

This is getting scary and terrifying, before this incident, two middle eastern got attacked with knifes as I remeber, a mosque got threat letter. Now this! I don't know what is next
It’s actually the “middle easterners” and Muslims who are the ones doing the beheading and killings. Who’s supprissed

I'm already seeing Muslims so quick to condem the attacks, hashtags everywhere on facebook and twitter.. but I haven't seen french people disagreeing with their prime minister and protesting against him.

I don't agree with what happened, but why are people always pleasing the non Muslims? This is why we're weak !

We're a laughing stock.

Are you really comparing murder to words? :gucciwhat:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It’s actually the “middle easterners” and Muslims who are the ones doing the beheading and killings. Who’s supprissed
Then? Muslims will get knife attacks like those that happened few days ago, mosques can be attacked, some are sending threat notes already you dumb ass shit

Trending