Knife attack in a French church leaves at least 3 people dead

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is getting scary and terrifying, before this incident, two middle eastern got attacked with knifes as I remeber, a mosque got threat letter. Now this! I don't know what is next

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Hon hon its 2016 all over again mon'ami

:fittytousand:We may have looked like innocent refugees but our real intention was to create an Islamic Caliphate now.

O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other; and he who bears affinities to them from amongst you, then he is from them; indeed, Allah does not guide a transgressing people. [Holy Quran 5:51]

We Somalis can a piece of the cake and have our own colonies.

Enough oppression we control the power.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
:fittytousand:We may have looked like innocent refugees but our real intention was to create an Islamic Caliphate now.

O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other; and he who bears affinities to them from amongst you, then he is from them; indeed, Allah does not guide a transgressing people. [Holy Quran 5:51]

We Somalis can a piece of the cake and have our own colonies.

Enough oppression we control the power.
We can barely govern ourselves, and you're out here talking about colonies

tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
Life in France gonna get harder for Muslims, not good at all.

France has more Arabs, Germany (until recently, before the Syrian wave) mostly only has Turkic or Iranic (Kurds, Iranians etc) Muslims.

I wonder if this explains the disparity in terror attacks between the two countries.

GemState

36/21
VIP
France has more Arabs, Germany (until recently, before the Syrian wave) mostly only has Turkic or Iranic (Kurds, Iranians etc) Muslims.

I wonder if this explains the disparity in Islamist terror attacks between the two countries.
Most Iranians, Kurds, and even Turks I know are fairly secular. They assimilate pretty easily in Western countries, whereas, with Arabs, it's a lot harder as they are very religious.

Trending

Latest posts