Klopp xenophobia

This German racist is xenophobic and exposed, I could tell from when liverpool recruitment staff said he wanted Gotze and Reus over Salah and Mane
Then the AFCON small tournament comment, look at how keita and Mane both want to leave yet love the club, clearly have an issue with Klopp, even Salah demanded huge pay rise to stay with him

Now the xenophobic comments of only mentioning and slander the 3 Middle Eastern clubs, zero comments for Roman a white owner who got wealth from putin relation giving him access to countries oil revenue 7 years he's been there, cadaans hate to see successful non whites

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
This German racist is xenophobic and exposed, I could tell from when liverpool recruitment staff said he wanted Gotze and Reus over Salah and Mane
Then the AFCON small tournament comment, look at how keita and Mane both want to leave yet love the club, clearly have an issue with Klopp, even Salah demanded huge pay rise to stay with him

Now the xenophobic comments of only mentioning and slander the 3 Middle Eastern clubs, zero comments for Roman a white owner who got wealth from putin relation giving him access to countries oil revenue 7 years he's been there, cadaans hate to see successful non whites
They have a big problem with up and coming countries for instance look at the YouTube videos about the building of Dubai. I have not seen a urban plan video become so viral I knew it was out of jealousy Europeans want to protect their hegemony they want the rest of the world to be a "jungle".

They have a big problem with up and coming countries for instance look at the YouTube videos about the building of Dubai. I have not seen a urban plan video become so viral I knew it was out of jealousy Europeans want to protect their hegemony they want the rest of the world to be a "jungle".
The Gulf in particular engages the west because unlike what theyve been invading countries on the disguise of bringing democracy =peace and prosperity, the khaleejis show countries where its anti secularism, theyre the most strict and live based on Shariah and Islam and having living standards than any western country, this enrages shaytaan and his followers because they're whole idea has been to show only secularism and life away from Allah brings prosperity, to control us

They're going on a Qatar slander machine everyone except Gary neville paid by Qatar, Lineker has been going on long rage slander to Qatar for a while now but he said this about Russia who was invading bombing Syria and hates homos too

Look at what this gaal said about Russia hosting
FfYqp9JXwAAFgX1.png

Kaafirs know the second people visit they will see how nice, beautiful, well ran and crime free the country is, all based off of the Shariah, so they'll try slander before the cup to ruin the image

What did he say? Why would he talk about Chelsea when city are his main competition?
He mentioned psg in France and Newcastle never competed ever with him, he's been competing for trophies with Chelsea for 7 years, yet zero talk, its because 1) he's covering up for Henderson racism incident because he knows the xenophobia already in the west for Middle East will get support, City hit British record last year on sales any other club owned by a white owner gets praised

Liverpool have spent more net spend than City, he resorts to xenophobia as a typical European

He mentioned psg in France and Newcastle never competed ever with him, he's been competing for trophies with Chelsea for 7 years, yet zero talk, its because 1) he's covering up for Henderson racism incident because he knows the xenophobia already in the west for Middle East will get support, City hit British record last year on sales any other club owned by a white owner gets praised

Liverpool have spent more net spend than City, he resorts to xenophobia as a typical European
He is a emotional nacaas. Also it’s suprising 2 weeks later the Henderson incident still hasn’t been reported

Trending