Kismayo Update: Duqbillow, Xidig and Seraar To Kiss The Ring in coming days

So xidig and serar to kiss ahmed madoobe ring, said failmarho gave us lacaq, we are sorry in coming days insha Allah, they have begegd for forgiveness, Oagden has given them 7 days to come out peacefully, kiss the ring and stay in kismayo or leave

they have cried, asked for forgiveness, and want the words of the Sultan of Jubaland, King Cabdullahi Cali Sonkor, Sukltanka aji iyo Ajuraan,

Duqbillow has admitted N&D has aid him money for years now, he said after heavy pressure from his parents, siblings, his race and his wife, after 3 days he will consider he will go to kismayo and kisss the ring, but he wants forgiveness as life in america is hard and he was being paid good money,

he also said he know wants protection from farmajo as he said i will kill you if you dont pay the money back if you kiss the ring of His Excellence Blessed President Of Jubaland state

watch this space,

@diaby, @Ferrari @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager and any other nasab Absame Kuumade i forgot sorry chaps,

beesha had been tested and has played the highest stratagem and tactics,

ONLF sat with abiy and told him if he declares war on Jubaland its off for peace talks, they showed him they meant business when they sent the letter, he said i did not know, basically failmarjo is the one who bribed a greedy habashi spokes man,

the leader of amison apologised to ahmed and said sorry, the habashi leader is only a spokesman,

another fun fact, the majorty 600 soldiers when they saw 10,000 of our boys ready to fight, they begged ahmed and said we are tigra, oromo will massacre us if you send us back to abiy, we are langab and take good salary, we even have muslims amongst us and the habashi general amison spokes man in xamar called us to cuase havoc and confused us, please let us stay and forgive us, which he decided on the condition they must be moved away from the airport base and be looked after by a garrsion of Jubaland soldiers, ahmed flipped it wallahi, he changed the narrative, geesi,

failmarjo is so quite so embarrass so betrayed he is hiding and cannot show his face and he lost a lot of money he gave as bribe to duqbillow, serar, habashi sodliers, leaders, bantus etc,

may a car hit him in the face,

brothers, we love somalinimo but wallahi i always said there is no somali state, its first instinct is tribe sadly and thats what failmarjo did, so we need to go back to our old jubaland kingdom our forefathers had before we were forced into somalia, we need to break off wallahi, and kick out all langabs and and do as somaliland,

there will never be a somali state free of tribe and specially one free of hate and cuqdad for us, they never liked us, we live in 3 countries and our forefathers were busy tmaing and inavding and conquering other races when every other somali tribe was sleeping or naked and busy searching for food and water, we had a system, ugaasyal, sultanyal, armies, a focused pack and vision and took the most green lands across east africa, we cannot share a country because they fear us in one man one vote, that is tye real deal, we would give caghdeers from imay and lagahida coming to vote and they would lose asap if one man one vote happens, thats why they hate you,

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
So xidig and serar to kiss ahmed madoobe ring, said failmarho gave us lacaq, we are sorry in coming days insha Allah, they have begegd for forgiveness, Oagden has given them 7 days to come out peacefully, kiss the ring and stay in kismayo or leave

they have cried, asked for forgiveness, and want the words of the Sultan of Jubaland, King Cabdullahi Cali Sonkor, Sukltanka aji iyo Ajuraan,

Duqbillow has admitted N&D has aid him money for years now, he said after heavy pressure from his parents, siblings, his race and his wife, after 3 days he will consider he will go to kismayo and kisss the ring, but he wants forgiveness as life in america is hard and he was being paid good money,

he also said he know wants protection from farmajo as he said i will kill yuo if yuo dont pay the money back if you kiss the ring of His Excellence Blessed President Of Jubaland state

watch this space,

@diaby, @Ferrari @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager and nay other nasab Absame Kuumade i forgot sorry chaps,

besesha had been tested and has played the highest strategy

ONLF sat with abiy and told him if he declares war on Jubaland its off for peace talks, they showed him they meant business when they sent the letter, he said i did not know, basically failmarjo is the one who brobed a greedy habashi spokes man,

the leader of amison apologised to ahmed and said sorry, the habashi leader is only a spokesman,

another fun fact, the majorty 600 soldiers when they saw 10,000 of our boys ready to fight, they begged ahmed and said we are tigra, oromo will massacre us if you send us back to abiy, we are langab and take good salary, we even have muslims amongst us and the habashi general amison spokes man in xamar called us to cuase havoc and confused us, please let us stay and forgive us, which he decided on the condition they must be moved away from the airport base and be looked after by a garrsion of Jubaland soldiers, ahmed flipped it wallahi, he changed the narrative, geesi,
source?

duqbillow did a video with that HG guy, forgot his name, the fmaous yuotube one,

serar and xidig, its people from kismayo i contact bro, they will hand themselves over but want reassurance, but want to speak to sultanka first

i say ahmed deports them to xamar then lets see how they get treated in xamar,

can you believe what duqbillow admitted on his facebook video? he said i was N&N supporter, in 3 days i will give up i just wanted to SEe who Wins and said i give my hand to ahmed for winning, he is a real nasab man, he even wants to go to ksimayo and be forgiven afetr amssive fmaily ressrue and wife and general OGs,

he also said he know wants protection from farmajo as he said i will kill you if you dont pay the money back if you kiss the ring of His Excellence Blessed President Of Jubaland state

watch this space,

@diaby, @Ferrari @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager and any other nasab Absame Kuumade i forgot sorry chaps,

beesha had been tested and has played the highest stratagem and tactics,

ONLF sat with abiy and told him if he declares war on Jubaland its off for peace talks, they showed him they meant business when they sent the letter, he said i did not know, basically failmarjo is the one who bribed a greedy habashi spokes man,

failmarjo is so quite so embarrass so betrayed he is hiding and cannot show his face and he lost a lot of money he gave as bribe to duqbillow, serar, habashi sodliers, leaders, bantus etc,

may a car hit him in the face,

brothers, we love somalinimo but wallahi i always said there is no somali state, its first instinct is tribe sadly and thats what failmarjo did, so we need to go back to our old jubaland kingdom our forefathers had before we were forced into somalia, we need to break off wallahi, and kick out all langabs and and do as somaliland,

there will never be a somali state free of tribe and specially one free of hate and cuqdad for us, they never liked us, we live in 3 countries and our forefathers were busy tmaing and inavding and conquering other races when every other somali tribe was sleeping or naked and busy searching for food and water, we had a system, ugaasyal, sultanyal, armies, a focused pack and vision and took the most green lands across east africa, we cannot share a country because they fear us in one man one vote, that is tye real deal, we would give caghdeers from imay and lagahida coming to vote and they would lose asap if one man one vote happens, thats why they hate you,
Thank you for the update ugaas.

keep us informed, I have been told xidig is under attack by maqaabul, who are doing everything they can to have him endorse his cuzzo.

seeraar will be easier to deal with, he is halyeey remember?
him and axmed will reconcile soon.

Thank you for the update ugaas.

keep us informed, I have been told xidig is under attack by maqaabul, who are doing everything they can to have him endorse his cuzzo.

seeraar will be easier to deal with, he is halyeey remember?
him and axmed will reconcile soon.

not only did i meet the highest ONLf offcial who sits with abiy ( i mean the highest) exactly 2 weeks ago, i was called by his son my friend yesterday at work,

ONLF wrote a letter and sat with abiy, denied it all and said it was not sanctioned, he also said

farmajo wait for it...........

paid serar and xiidig 5 million dollars and 7 million to the habashi spokesman in xamara and the bantus farmajo sent

this is from abiy

another info ugas

ahmed called on emirates and said qatar and farmajo are playing a dirty game, he got 10 million and 7 bullet proof cars from them in a matter of days very recently,

ahmed is not just dialling ONLF/ DDS negotiating with abiy but kneyan Ogadens and abiy, UAE, saudi aint Qatar/anti farmajo, he knows how to squeeze it

kenyan Ogadens had a nice quite chat with james swan who has HQ in nairobi UN, thus why he went silent,

they forgot ahmed is lander OG Kuumade who has allies all over, they think we are like eley,

so farmajo is quite because the money Qatar gave him, serar and xidid and habashi and bantu generals took it from him and is now quite, i would be if i just lost combined 12 million i could have walked away with when i finish my term, its money from qatar, but regadless, 9/10th of the law is possession

and serar and xidig will kiss the ring but just want assurance they will not be told to pay mag money for the chaos, its all about the money,

the dudes made money from farmajos greedy and stupidity ,

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
not only did i meet the highest ONLf offcial who sits with abiy ( i mean the highest) exactly 2 weeks ago, i was called by his son my friend yesterday at work,

ONLF wrote a letter and sat with abiy, ****** denied it all and said it was not sanctioned, he also said

paid serar and xiidig 5 million dollars and 7 million to the habashi spokesman in xamara and the bantus farmajo sent

this is from abiy

another info ugas

ahmed called on emirates and said qatar and farmajo are playing a dirty game, he got 10 million and 7 bullet proof cars from them in a matter of days very recently,

ahmed is not just dialling ONLF/ DDS negotiating with abiy but kneyan Ogadens and abiy, UAE, saudi aint Qatar/anti farmajo, he knows how to squeeze it

kenyan Ogadens had a nice quite chat with james swan who has HQ in nairobi UN, thus why he went silent,

they forgot ahmed is lander OG Kuumade who has allies all over, they think we are like eley,

so farmajo is quite because the money Qatar gave him, serar and xidid and habashi and bantu generals took it from him and is now quite, i would be if i just lost combined 12 million i could have walked away with when i finish my term, its money from qatar, but regadless, 9/10th of the law is possession

and serar and xidig will kiss the ring but just want assurance they will not be told to pay mag money for the chaos, its all about the money,

1464898255867.png

only a a politician will pay 12 million for litteral who's to pretend there president of a regional state rather than using the same money on fighting a terrorist group.

ONLF wrote a letter and sat with abiy, ****** denied it all and said it was not sanctioned, he also said

this is from abiy

another info ugas

This was a humiliated defeat for bo0nmaajo. A humbling lesson in geopolitics.

This was a humiliated defeat for bo0nmaajo. A humbling lesson in geopolitics.

ugaas diaby, yet the hunters are here making threats, watch watch they say, what is next, they will say they will get the Avengers and captain america on OG? :damn::damn::damn:

marehan is too fudeed, doesn't plan well, doesn't execute well, we have centuries of wars, patience, history, they won the lottry in the 70s/80s and think they have quilities of war and leadership we do and influence,

Trending