Kismayo has bad energy???.

(I know I post a lot of threads but bear with me I'm actually really curious about this)

So my mother is in Nairobi, seeing my aunt her kids and stuff, but she's leaving for Kismayo on Sunday to see my brother, and of course visit her hometown.

I told my family that I wanted to go with her but my father told me I shouldn't go, he said any other city in Soomaaliweyn is fine, but not Kismayo.

He's says Kismayo is a dark place with bad energy that affects people, I'm not exactly sure what he means by that. Can anyone tell me the reason behind this unexplainable bias against this particular city?

He's from Laascaanood.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your uncle is a good man Kismaayo is a draconian city due to Kenyan backed warlord ruling it. Many innocent were murdered there like Hodan Naleeye AUN its not safe.

It was my father that told me, but thank youπŸ™πŸΏ.
:sass2::manny:
You need to go to Kismaayo when it was under Barre huraale.
They used to rape women and confisicate house and kill people randomly.probably the ghosts of those killed by thugs from galgaduud has affected it.
Dont worry in due time its going to be cleansed.

You need to go to Kismaayo when it was under Barre huraale.
They used to rape women and confisicate house and kill people randomly.probably the ghosts of those killed by thugs from galgaduud has affected it.
Dont worry in due time its going to be cleansed.
My father went to Kismayo in 1982, as a young man, and he said that it affected him alot.

My mother, who is from Kismayo, of course said it's all bullshit.
:manny:

That city is part of kikuyuland now, its controlled by the Ethiopian Ahmed dhuxul (charcoal) and his kenyan overlords.
Your father is a smart man and non of your family members should go there.

Xoxoxo

VIP
My father went to Kismayo in 1982, as a young man, and he said that it affected him alot.

My mother, who is from Kismayo, of course said it's all bullshit.
:manny:
People born in β€œbad energy” cities won’t feel it. If you go to La for example, you would feel the bad energy but someone who grew up there wouldn’t

(I know I post a lot of threads but bear with me I'm actually really curious about this)

So my mother is in Nairobi, seeing my aunt her kids and stuff, but she's leaving for Kismayo on Sunday to see my brother, and of course visit her hometown.

I told my family that I wanted to go with her but my father told me I shouldn't go, he said any other city in Soomaaliweyn is fine, but not Kismayo.

He's says Kismayo is a dark place with bad energy that affects people, I'm not exactly sure what he means by that. Can anyone tell me the reason behind this unexplainable bias against this particular city?

He's from Laascaanood.
I have a love/hate relationship with kismayo. Im there rn. Im not a kismayo native but alot of people say kismayo waa dhul xaasid and the OG govt. Is SHIT. Kismayo has gone thru a lot sxb.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

He's from Laascaanood.
Anything old somalis say comes in my left ear and leaves in my right ear thats how much they are full of shit :lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think its the culture of Coastal cities. Mombasa is similar to Kismayo-- they say-- witch craft comes from Mombasa. Am sure Kismaayo has their shares lol

Trending

Latest posts