Kismayo Elects 3 Residential Presidents

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To Jubbaland, Now look at this LOW IQ being demonstrated by Somali leaders in Kismayo. What is the point if Australia holds an election and I lose the election. Do I go back into my neighborhood and invite people who are my supporters and hold another 'election' inside my 'house' in the neighborhood of Kismayo? How is this logical to Somali people sxb? dadka maskaxda miyay ka dhinteen? I swear there is 68 IQ presence in Somalia, they do things 'aduunka' la yaabo oo aan meel kale aduunka laga samayn, which indicates aduunka inteeda kale inay naga saarayan IQ ahan.

The government is always defined by the one who controls the city and that is MADOOBE. He controls the GOVT and all it's ministries and the local government, he applies taxes to locals, residents, businesses, roads, airport, port, he provides security and has all the forces to protect it with support of Kenya. This guy has been defined as the government, waxaa ka muqdo inu gabto hawlihi dawladnimada ah. It's not just a residential president, you need to respect that this man is the government whether you like it or not. Stop running into Kismayo neighborhoods and holding 'residential' presidents, you don't even have one single soldier to defy the government of JL and even if you did, you don't control nothing in the city, your a resident at all times.

Madoobe is the government, a government has a key identifying feature, they TAX everything in the land. If you are not taxing anything, do not act like a government. A government provides redistribution services of taxes or aid into the city or land he controls, a government provides public services and if you are in 'xafadaha' kismayo under the government, it is embarassing shit to claim your a president loooooooooool. No your a residential president, you only control that private property you elected yourself in and even then if you continue to mislead people they will send in the security forces to jail you or kill you for causing disturbances because it mentally insane what your doing.

This is such LOW IQ politics, it's a shame how low our politician IQ is. This is never done in any country outside of Somalia, indicating other countries have leaders who are superior of intelligence to our own or why else aren't the rest of the world doing 'residential presidencies' like Somalia. It's because laguma daysto someone who is of 68 IQ calibre, it's like when you see a retard in the street, you being a superior of intelligence will not do what the retard person does. Damn a nation that is populated by borderline retard IQ levels and the leaders show they are not any better either.

Trending

Latest posts