Kismaayo hit with big explosion

The explosion came from a house where terrorist elements placed an explosive device. the person of interest was not at home when the device went off. Security officials are investigating the situation.

@Sheikh Kulkuli it’s not a surprise to see agoonta kacaanka celebrating terrorism after all they are one of them.

The explosion came from a house where terrorist elements placed an explosive device. the person of interest was not at home when the device went off. Security officials are investigating the situation.

@Sheikh Kulkuli it’s not a surprise to see agoonta kacaanka celebrating terrorism after all they are one of them.
I think we should start reciprocating their favour in Gulwaade ghettos.

They do qarax in some parts of Kismaayo we do 10 qarax in gulwaade then we will know if their hypocrisy will make them succeed.

Also we need to ask our Kenyan allies to send 🔥 rain from the skies of gheeto.

I think we should start reciprocating their favour in Gulwaade ghettos.

They are less than 10 families but commit the most terrorist crimes. we should move hundreds of OG residents into this area and use them to keep track of their movement/ operations.
A community watch group should be set up. every one of their daughters must be married to an Ogaden Askari & see how the crime rates decrease.

They are less than 10 families but commit the most terrorist crimes. we should move hundreds of OG residents into this area and use them to keep track of their movement/ operations.
A community watch group should be set up. every one of their daughters must be married to an Ogaden Askari & see how the crime rates decrease.
This idiots Commit terror crimes and Bury their head in the sand thinking we don't notice them.

It's time to weed them out of our communities like nuur cuburiye did.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
It is obvious the attackers are not stakeholders in Waamo:francis:

They’ll get to the bottom of this very soon.

Kismaayo residents love nabaad + law&order. Guerilla attacks waa naago dhaqan. They need to pulverize these refugees.:reallymaury:

This idiots Commit terror crimes and Bury their head in the sand thinking we don't notice them.

It's time to weed them out of our communities like nuur cuburiye did.

This is why I have always advocated for a hostile environment that does not give them breathing space to live. When the native residents are racist against outside terrorist element the better for the land & people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We’re the majority of the population there. Why would we maim themselves? It’s well known the connection between KDF, Madoobe, Al Shaydaan.
Ras Kambooni and AS are good buddies, they tried to assasinate a Harti guy in his home. Alx he survived, thank God they didnt succeed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Our daughters dont intermix with Warday midgo, try Bantu.

Ras Kambooni and AS are good buddies, they tried to assasinate a Harti guy in his home. Alx he survived, thank God they didnt succeed

Smh. They think sleeping in the barracks with Kenyan soldiers, pleasuring them counts as part of the population.

Trending

Latest posts