Kink: How to summom succubus

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Quran saar is obligatory in this case.
I love saar walaahi esp the egyptian kind that summon ur spirit to possess you for short term, taking over your body and dancing till u drop.

speaking about quran, i already got one around 3 years ago. it wasnt effective i guess

El padrone

Just get some sex sxb, just go on
Your phone and call one of
Your chicks and bust a nut!

:gucciwhat: Are they withholding
From you because it's tourist season
Back home?
Unfortunately no one wants to crawl and call me aabo. i have asked my old wasmo sxb if she would like me to beat her up softly, gag her and tie her up while i eat her malab but she laughed at my face and said "waad waalante naga tag" they think i have lost my mind because they never heard sthing lile that and bdsm is an alien concept to them. :snoop:

I will be heading to dubai before xmas, theres some bdsm orgies organized there insha allah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unfortunately no one wants to crawl and call me aabo. i have asked my old wasmo sxb if she would like me to beat her up softly, gag her and tie her up while i eat her malab but she laughed at my face and said "waad waalante naga tag" they think i have lost my mind because they never heard sthing lile that and bdsm is an alien concept to them. :snoop:

I will be heading to dubai before xmas, theres some bdsm orgies organized there insha allah.

You're stuck in the past. Who needs women when there are machines. A crane will lift you 100 m above sea level and flagellate you until your organs fall out. .

El padrone

You're stuck in the past. Who needs women when there are machines. A crane will lift you 100 m above sea level and flagellate you until your organs fall out. .
ah here comes my fetish. instant turn on.kinky

Walaahi i almost broke a rib laughing, your comebacks and analogies are top notch lool.

soph you sound kinky yourself by your imaginations too. lets partner abaayo

Succubus baad rabtaa in that case get married xaaskad is the succubus. She will drain the life energy and your life savings, and you will end up looking like this
rough-year.jpg

El padrone

Succubus baad rabtaa in that case get married xaaskad is the succubus. She will drain the life energy and your life savings, and you will end up looking like this View attachment 24763
kkkkkk aar iga tag. i dont want dead bedroom. the moment i start spicing up the bedroom she will call her hooyo and be like eeyaahe the nigga is mental he wants me to chain me up like naag waalan. and that moment, sxb, shes gonna demand her warqad. :nahgirl:

If this energy doesnt stop consuming me inside, i will head over to waziristan or chechniya to set up my suicide by fornicating with a virgin village girl. :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ah here comes my fetish. instant turn on.kinky

Walaahi i almost broke a rib laughing, your comebacks and analogies are top notch lool.

soph you sound kinky yourself by your imaginations too. lets partner abaayo

My future spouse is bound, gagged and locked in a dungeon. It's to ensure there is no competition. :trumpsmirk:I want to make him wait until I'm 40. :westbrookswag:His skin may chaff but he'll never stray very far with a ball and chain.

El padrone

My future spouse is bound, gagged and locked in a dungeon. It's to ensure there is no competition. :trumpsmirk:I want to make him wait until I'm 40. :westbrookswag:His skin may chaff but he'll never stray very far with a ball and chain.
:damn: you changed overnight. i like that.

can we, like, play and make a scene before you get to work on the spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending