King Von's Baby Mom's Are Now Dating Each Other

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Go to their instagram and compare their engagements, go to spotify and compare their monthly listeners, go to billboard charts and compare their weekly sales

Pop music is number 1 for every race except black, its the most followed genre

Cardi b, megan the estallion are listened by majority black women, take black women out and i bet you if they release a song it wouldnt even hit top 10 billboard

Theres no comparing billie eillish fanbase to megan the estallion you gotta be a troll
And pop is music is literally black so what’s your point

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The ones out here tryna make black women look worse than white women with the dumbest most uneducated shit are like this bcuz they are fucking a becky. Y’all remind me of those AA men who shit on black women and insult their looks/manners whilst praising white women. Some of y’all have been colonized therefore out of pity, I’ll pretend I can’t see your responses you daandaans

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You bum pop music came from black people, literally 95% of the genres came from black folks. Hip hop, rnb, jazz, pop, rock etc are all black genres, white people created shit look classic and country music, if they ain’t following black folks then who are they following. + ariana grande is a pale skinned women who tans to the point she’s darker than me.
lmao we wuz music

You are exactly the person the nigga in the video is describing, literally lmfao

The ones out here tryna make black women look worse than white women with the dumbest most uneducated shit are like this bcuz they are fucking a becky. Y’all remind me of those AA men who shit on black women and insult their looks/manners whilst praising white women. Some of y’all have been colonized therefore out of pity, I’ll pretend I can’t see your responses you daandaans
Theres no different between gaal madow or gaal cad.

World

VIP
Go to their instagram and compare their engagements, go to spotify and compare their monthly listeners, go to billboard charts and compare their weekly sales

Cardi b, megan the estallion are listened by majority black women, take black women out and i bet you if they release a song it wouldnt even hit top 10 billboard

Theres no comparing billie eillish fanbase to megan the estallion you gotta be a troll
Hip Hop is the most popular genre in America by far. Check the statistics. https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2021/04/01/youtube-music-top-hip-hop-songs/

Xoxoxo

VIP
“ArIaNa GrAnDe & BiLlIE eIlIsH” Kulaha.

where do y’all think their influences came from?
1632640506298.jpeg
1632640521667.jpeg
1632640582124.jpeg
1632640621261.jpeg
1632640674342.jpeg
1632640692202.jpeg
sub-buzz-6248-1562916055-1.jpg

Ariana makes R&B and trap music while Billie Eilish whole aesthetic is a rip off of Aaliyah and other 90s black fashion styles.

Why Do You Always Feel Offended When People Mention The Debauchery Of Black Women
tumblr_n3q66ztmpC1r79hl9o1_250.gifv.gif

Billie Eillish is now getting irrelevant, Olivia Rodrigo has stolen her thunder. Showing off her body just accelerated it.

Hip hop is the dominant genre

You bum pop music came from black people, literally 95% of the genres came from black folks. Hip hop, rnb, jazz, pop, rock etc are all black genres, white people created shit look classic and country music, if they ain’t following black folks then who are they following. + ariana grande is a pale skinned women who tans to the point she’s darker than me.
Country is black too