King Von's Baby Mom's Are Now Dating Each Other

Screenshot_20210925-202323_YouTube.jpg

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

lmfao its the other way around if we being real
eehhh they kinda copy everything black girls do and also starting to act like them too with the "period" "go off queen💅" "yaassss" and also a lot of the fashion styles are from black girls.
The music is also dominated by none white girls like female rappers like Nicki Minaj, cardi b and Megan. I would definitely say that black girls are the blueprint to today's women in the west.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
eehhh they kinda copy everything black girls do and also starting to act like them too with the "period" "go off queen💅" "yaassss" and also a lot of the fashion styles are from black girls.
The music is also dominated by none white girls like female rappers like Nicki Minaj, cardi b and Megan. I would definitely say that black girls are the blueprint to today's women in the west.
Not really, only for the hood ratchet nonblacks. I think its the other way around, Berkin Bags are only valued by black women cause Becky buys it

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Most girl whether it be cadaan Mexican arab follow mostly cardi b Nicki or Megan whatever the name they also use their slang let's be honest most girl follow these madow star

Bro these girls are only followed by the hood wannabe ajnabis and they aren't alot

Almost all these cadaan, mexican etc women follow ariana, billie eillish and those types of artists theres a reason they have the biggest fanbases and following

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

You are delusional

Bro these girls are only followed by the hood wannabe ajnabis and they aren't alot

Almost all these cadaan, mexican etc women follow ariana, billie eillish and those types of artists theres a reason they have the biggest fanbases and following
I don't think they have the biggest fanbase

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I don't think they have the biggest fanbase

Go to their instagram and compare their engagements, go to spotify and compare their monthly listeners, go to billboard charts and compare their weekly sales

Pop music is number 1 for every race except black, its the most followed genre

Cardi b, megan the estallion are listened by majority black women, take black women out and i bet you if they release a song it wouldnt even hit top 10 billboard

Theres no comparing billie eillish fanbase to megan the estallion you gotta be a troll

Go to their instagram and compare their engagements, go to spotify and compare their monthly listeners, go to billboard charts and compare their weekly sales

Pop music is number 1 for every race except black, its the most followed genre

Cardi b, megan the estallion are listened by majority black women, take black women out and i bet you if they release a song it wouldnt even hit top 10 billboard

Theres no comparing billie eillish fanbase to megan the estallion you gotta be a troll
It's those gay indoyaars who dance who possess those girls

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

You bum pop music came from black people, literally 95% of the genres came from black folks. Hip hop, rnb, jazz, pop, rock etc are all black genres, white people created shit look classic and country music, if they ain’t following black folks then who are they following. + ariana grande is a pale skinned women who tans to the point she’s darker than me.

Trending