King Saud Vs Boqor Osman

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boqor Osman 1927 meeting with Italians. Please observe his dress code and attire. Clearly royalty. Cause we know what 'reer' miyi or country side people wear, look at my profile photo for that. Anyways photo is when the kingdom collapsed and kingdom to kingdom talks began between Italy and Majerteniya.

DHD2u-1VoAAERwv.jpg

King Saud with the Americans

fdr-king-meeting.jpg

They were at least EQUAL in stature, you can tell by the envoy they have. I would say ours was more sophisticated. The land was identical and desert, no investment from superpowers, and still connected to the old world trade routes. The Saud family didn't have trade route, it was interior clan with sultanate similar to 'ogaden' level. We had an active coast line. King Saud Kingdom didn't exist prior either, so he didn't have any friends prior to deal with. It was new kingdom, you can tell cause the ABTIRSI starts with KING SAUD. Why didn't Hawiye do that change from 'cawaan' status like saud family and begin a kingdom, it would be running today.

This destroy cadowga Majerteniya Kingdom when they see the kingdom name listed in the streets of italy as apart of the nations of the world.

Via Migiurtinia, 00199 Roma RM, Italy

Even @Teeri-Alpha waa tanasula marku arko 'qodob' la sheego. Only b22n never do and accept the kingdom nor Hawiye or Isaaq. Ma jiro tanasul ever and saying YOU ARE KING kuma oranayan weligood. So what's the point of staying in a nation that won't tanasul on facts even.

PIM @PuntiteQueen JIM @Teeri-Alpha WE DONT NEED THEM THEY NEED US, WE CAN GO TO KINGDOM STATUS ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. LETS JUST DO IT DARODAY.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why @PuntiteQueen tells HAWIYE always 'clean your house' stop meeting ppl in SHIPPING CONTAINERS sxb in xalane, that's NO kingdoms WARYAA, waa ceeb nin kingdomkisa sida uu eek, mamul la'an, that's why they call u 'cawaan' and even teeri deep down and ogaden say the same thing look at the gabays of sayid towards hawiye its never NICE.

SADE HADU TASHTO KAB IYO LAX, ADAA BABICI DOONE, HAWIYE WAXBA MA SOO WADE. CAWAAN WEEYE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All the MJS against me when I criticize MJs, I have one word for you. Cadalaad look like that. To be self critical first before u point the finger at others. To all the Hawiye and Isaaq and Sade who are primary enemies of KINGDOM OF MAJERTENIYA, I see you all duck when the DR has threads open, it pains you to even read anything I say as your fiction comes always tumbling down. Sade sometimes has the balls to come in so I give geesinimo award. But u can tell Hawiye/Isaaq baqdin and u think they're geesi on battle field, look at them in the online war front. Waxani geesi ma ahane, urban warfare bay yaqanan, idinka ayaa wax moodid, anigu gashin baan u arka and I am they're superior at all times wax ka hoseeyo ma yeeli kari. I always know hawiye iyo isaaq wa fuley, waxan ka arka halkani markaysan weligood dr osman uu soo galin POSTKISA. Imagine they met me on the battle field, wallahi xaar bay dhigayan. That's real osman mahmoud and sumcadisa, boqortoyo cayaar laguma noqdee, dagaalo badan ayaa lagu noqda.

Indhahooda eeg isaaq iyo hawiye markay boqorka arkan in TVGA, u can see the 'fear' in the eye, waa mental, waa arkaysa sxb, niinkani way yaqanan wuxu yahay iyo beeshisa, iska daa dagaal, niin sidasi ka baqayo online ka waran, on the battle field. Boqor Osman shouldn't even meet them, just send an CAAQIL AMA BAH DUBAYS REER MIYI AH, THEYRE NOT WORTH YOUR FKN TIME

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade loves this dude Ali Khalif Galayr. Dhulbahante-Baharsame lol. Just watch how they boost him up in the Harti to demean MJ only. HG do it also. He sees it as an opportunity for political gain due to MJ inferiority complexes all over Somalia. He won PM spot with ina qasim, sent money to PL to cause a war there cuz JAMA ALI JAMA needed cash money to pay off his expenses and ammunition.

Look at the cuqdad level
images

Look at sade photo. Barre hiraale. U can see the cuqdad levels

d5feed7f8bacbd9ba67eea299decae9efcc9fb34.jpg

Come out where-ever u r my b22n boy. @Teeri-Alpha waa gob he fights, debates, but he also 'acknowledges' waa tanasula on facts. Teeri is the most patient of Darod and he is getting fed up, he just got AIR TRAVEL REFUSED BY B22N IN CHARGE. Imagine if Teeri handed them the security forces and port revenues to Hamar, damnnnnnnnnnnnn. I can see that being cut too like the airport, the more u hand to the b22n the more they see they can punish u

Zackariye Haji Abdi hates PL also but he is CIVIL about it. Leelkase are not supporters but they're not at the level of hate like sade/dhulos. Similar to Ogaden level weeye. They keep it gob but not interested in dhaxal positions for life. MJ view the government as the KINGDOM dee, see kingdom is governance and rule. Marka they view some clans are not worthy enough sxb and I agree to a certain extent. If your moryan, gun, no dhaqan, no abaal, no understanding of somali history or culture, not knowing different areas of somalia, rivalries, educated in some field of humanity, successful in life, family life, many things need to be verified, finally your AWOOWE NAME cuz u may not have anything to lose if you have no NAME and ur awoowe was just an EELAY anyways.

hqdefault.jpg

Ogaden has been shifting towards MJ views more n more by the pressures of SFG, u r bringing OGADEN TO MJ SIDE, not cuz of love, cuz your being un workable and cawaan as SFG, as they are very SOMALI FOCUSED but people get tired, it's 30 years, he doesn't want to keep sitting another 50 years like this while the declines keep growing every day for ABSAME FUTURE.

And our famous enemy in MJ. @Mckenzie the HG. He is republican as HG, they hate kingdoms. Ajuuran they destroyed themselves. They don't believe in dhaxal and royalty, isir nasab, warrior status, magaca awoowaha iyo wuxu ahaa, habarti ku dhashay iyo isirkeedu iyo meeshay ka timi laftigeedu iyo hadu yahay beel dhisan. He believes in the american spirit of peasants must all have the right to rule and freedom for all, LETS SHARE EQUALLY. It's true about them that HG, they're not power hungry iyagu but they dont want DHAXALTOYO LIKE PL MAXAMUD SALEBAN ISKU WAREEGAYO FOR THE SFG BASED ON DHAXALTOYO. ALI SALEBAN ISNT APART OF IT, LET ALONE HG OR SADE.

THE CULTURE DIFFERENCE IS ONE IS ROYALTY BASED INHERITED CULTURE, THE OTHER IS PEASANT CAWAAN BASED AND BELIEVES IN ALL SHOULD RULE CUZ MA JIRO DHAQAN SOO JIREEN AH AMA KINGDOM AMA WAXBA LA XEERINAYO.

HG DOES RESPECT US, THEY KNOW WE DONT CHANGE SIYASADEENA, SIDEENI BAAN NAHAY FOR CENTURIES, WE NOT LIKE B22NTA HAMAR IYO KAFTAN KAFTAN IYO LUUQ IYO LUUQ, WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND THIS IS WHAT WE STAND FOR LOVE IT OR LUMP IT WEEYE, WE AINT CHANGING ANAGU, KASTUMO MANAHIN. THE DHAXAL WAS ONLY FOR BAH DIR, IT SHOULD OF REACHED OSMAN MAHMOUD BUT IT DIDN'T, WE INVITED OMAR/ISSA TO JOIN THE DHAXAL. BUT IT'S SHUT NOW, IT'S NOT OPEN ANYMORE FOR CLANS. WE WILL GO TO CIVIL WAR 100 TIMES OVER BEFORE IT CHANGES FOR ANY CLAN WALLAHI. ISAAQ KNOW THE TRUTH ALSO SXB. MAJERTEN ISNT CHANGING EVER, KASTUMO MANAHIN, 100 YEARS WILL PASS AND MAJERTEN SIDISI LOOGU IMANAYA IYO MAXAMUD SALEBAN

Last edited:
cant keep marehan out of your gob for 1 day. you post about house of saud vs your boqor.

but somehow out of nowhere, you mention marehan how is marehan relevant to this thread?, you are obsessed with marehan, we live rent free in your mind.

this my final reponse to you ditoore.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
cant keep marehan out of your gob for 1 day. you post about house of saud vs your boqor.

but somehow out of nowhere, you mention marehan how is marehan relevant to this thread?, you are obsessed with marehan, we live rent free in your mind.

this my final reponse to you ditoore.

Boqor Osman BOQOR BURHAN ALL THE BOQORS ARE quiet PEOPLE, kings are all like that. They don't need to boast like u said, the ISIMO of all the clans know the truth of his history and prestigeness. The world knows, how many proofs you need AS A CIVILIAN PEASANT? But u lucky u met me bah dubays, we wild like u, look at my profile pic, we all dress like that in miyiga regardless of clan. It's class system in kingdom. We are rural folks. But I am one of the rural folks who joined you in BADIYE, so I am not much different culture wise u c*nt. If u feared omar mahmoud, u haven't met an osman mahmoud reer miyi sxb, just sit down, don't take kindness for weakness @Cognitivedissonance keep reminding all u cunts. U have to wait till u meet me huh reer badiyasha osman mahmoudka to wake up right with abuse and shoving inferiority onto you and not being shy about it. When the boqor arrives, U call him BOQOR waryaa ama WA BANANKA wa iga walle keleb gun wasqan, habar nijaas ba tahay waa lagu yaqan inaadan ku habarta sheeg-sheegin, wax qurun eelay baad soo gurbiseen soo ma aha oo siil iyo futo mooday lakin magaceeda AAR SHEEG BAH EELAY AAR SHEEG BAH B22N. WHY MARRY FILTHY WOMEN FROM LOW CLASS CLAN, YOUR KIDS WILL BE ASHAMED HOW POOR THEY'RE ABTIYAAL ARE AND BEGGER ON STREETS LIKE B22NTU, WALA CAYNAYA WARYAA, COME TO MIYIGAYGA BIRTA DHEER NUGAAL, ILL SEND U BACK TO GHETTO WALLAHI ADIGO SHOOK AH

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand

20a8-638x359.jpg

His look isn't CUQDAD. IT'S WHERE IS YA DHAXAL AND TARIKH AND AWOOWE SPOT BEFORE WE SPEAK ANY FURTHER ON POWER AGREEMENT. Queen elizabeth is my queen won't cut it isaaq and a man who changed his name to michael mariamo, u lost your abtiris, you dont care for isaaq, why u care for majerten buu ku oran odaygani. Plus your queen is a GAAL. Berbera had catholic schools. Isaaq runs and says AQOONSI BAAN RABA, jawab ma jiro dee. Not even one isaaq they're bravest will answer. That's only issa mahmoud farole. U wait till osman mahmoud come. Deni is civilized clan bah dhulbahante, weli kuwa osman mahmoud waalan ma iman which is BOOHAARO, we are known as wildest clan in osman mahmoud basically the more 'cawaan' level, look how they beg me to go EASY ON U CUNTS LIKE LANGAAB.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
We should ban western clothing and ideologies and then we can finally progress. Bring a shame culture where you are looked down on or shunned if you don't bring anything unique or creative to the table. Can't rep MJ and their accomplishments if you arent bringing the heat your ancestors brought.

Economy needs to be more agriculture based and locally owned. Shouldnt need to rely and give those backstabbing arabs our food. Start goverment subsidied businesses that protect the cattle and feed them nutrional food (Ngo's are putting chemicals in them) and areas should be farming lands that should be roped off (use some up to date tech) and overall 50% of the economy should be local and agriculture centered.

Other 50% should use our geographic location to our advantage. Start air to water generator plants in qardho and Garowe and expand from there. A couple of hundred in each area will and area where we can store extra water for emergencies. Expand that business to somaliland since its for the most barren and dry. A business that build and makes phones that are solar powered. Business that builds and creates hover cars and the motors can be hydroelectric. Business that make clothes that are unique and new that scream OM. Oil should not be a huge part of the economy and should only make up about 5%. Oil is phased out and being replaced by renewable energy and in the future if we need oil, we will have gallons while every one.else has run out. Use out oil as a leverage in the future

No you have a booming economy and if all goes correctly, be a powerhouse on this pathetic planet.

Trending