King Coon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he doesn't agree with your way of thinking or the way most African Americans think, you label him as "coon"?

Just because he doesn't agree with your way of thinking or the way most African Americans think, you label him as "coon"?

No I label him as COON, because if the word coon has a definition. this mother fucker is the dictionary definition of an uncle tom

No I label him as COON, because if the word coon has a definition. this mother fucker is the dictionary definition of an uncle tom
What is an "uncle tom"? You need to cut this "self-righteous" bullshit you're parading around. The guy has every right to choose his own path. If he agrees with the Tea Party right wing ideology then so be it.

Just because he is black does not mean he MUST vote for a democrat. :lol:

What is an "uncle tom"? You need to cut this "self-righteous" bullshit you're parading around. The guy has every right to choose his own path. If he agrees with the Tea Party right wing ideology then so be it.

Just because he is black does not mean he MUST vote for a democrat. :lol:

LMFAOOO, he has the right to be a coon and I have the right to call him a fucking coon

You do realize the term "bruh" is synonymous with young, white surfers, right? Do you even know the history of the term 'coon'? Here you are typing in English, living in the United States, possibly on welfare, so aren't you a "coon" for choosing to be living in a white-dominated country and preferably speaking the white man's language? :lol:

:draketf: STFU with your dumbass tryna sound smart. I guess he have another white man bootyclapping dick cobbler on this site

Twerking, I mean booty clapping is something you'd know, "Mr-Whoever-Disagrees-With-Me-Is-A-Coon." :lol:
@Kalshaale
4X8HjTp.gif

You went to google images to search a spongebob picture, copy and then paste it on here...all of that, for what? What are you, 10 years old? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending