KING CHARLES AND LIZ TRUSS ARE BEEFING!!! Unprecedented scenes in British history!!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We are witnessing something historic for many reasons:

- In living memory, a British monarch has not acted against a British PM.

- King Charles III has briefed the media against the Prime Minister, something unprecedented in a constitutional monarchy.

- Both Liz Truss and King Charles III are unelected leaders meaning the question of mandate is objectively shaky, at best.

- These events will place Liz Truss PM position in increasingly risky waters.

It took less than 2 weeks for their relationship to go to shit!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
King Charles and the Royal Family hold the true power in UK and even Canada.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Having a women as the leader of your government is a sign someone has your country by the balls, Merkle Hilary and Liz are all controlled by the banks and the interests of Big Finance. climate change is real but its also a apparatus of big finance to launder money and use that money to control politics, its the way they use money to corrupt governments

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having a women as the leader of your government is a sign someone has your country by the balls, Merkle Hilary and Liz are all controlled by the banks and the interests of Big Finance. climate change is real but its also a apparatus of big finance to launder money and use that money to control politics, its the way they use money to corrupt governments

Merkle was amazing for Germany. Hilary was not given a chance to show her leadership. Margret Thatcher for England was amazing, even though, she was a hard core republican

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not sure whether you are joking or not Eedo.

Walaahi i am not Joking. And i am also not being mean. I truly believe black people- educated or not- cannot run a countrys economy. White people are made for this job.

Merkle was amazing for Germany. Hilary was not given a chance to show her leadership. Margret Thatcher for England was amazing, even though, she was a hard core republican
What difference would hilary have made in comparison to Joe Biden. Either of them winning is basically the same thing.

We don't have republicans. In general both the Conservatives and Labour are a lot more left leaning than the US in terms of economic policies but they are more the same in terms of social policies.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What difference would hilary have made in comparison to Joe Biden. Either of them winning is basically the same thing.

We don't have republicans. In general both the Conservatives and Labour are a lot more left leaning than the US in terms of economic policies but they are more the same in terms of social policies.

Actually- with hindsight, i think i am glad Biden won. If Hilary won- No one would have listened to her. Nothing would have been done. IT would have been another Obama- where she is disrespected for being a woman just as Obama was disrespected for being Black president.

Biden has acomplished a lot of things in just a year and half. He is an old school guy who can work with republicans. He is a white man, they respect him.

Walaahi i am not Joking. And i am also not being mean. I truly believe black people- educated or not- cannot run a countrys economy. White people are made for this job.

Your country (Kenya) is a successful African country run by "black" people. Ghana, Botswana, Tanzania, and other Sub-Sharan African nations are run by "black" people as well. You just have a big mouth and are just projecting your own insecurity on "black" people in general. Just because you failed in life doesn't mean others are like you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your country (Kenya) is a successful African country run by "black" people. Ghana, Botswana, Tanzania, and other Sub-Sharan African nations are run by "black" people as well. You just have a big mouth and are just projecting your own insecurity on "black" people in general. Just because you failed in life doesn't mean others are like you.

Aaaah What about your country Zimbabwe? I am told Siad baare gave your family all that land

Trending

Latest posts