Kim So Jin Appreciation Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik it's sad Wallahi. She's into anime too nacalaa:mjcry:

When the anime halimo shuts it down
tumblr_inline_n788zsZjlA1soek2z.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
odds for a second i thought this was BTS's Jin's appreciation thread i was about to appreciate !!!!

then i realised his full name is kim seok jin .... also the amount of nacala in this thread is nacala :yacadiim:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
odds for a second i thought this was BTS's Jin's appreciation thread i was about to appreciate !!!!

then i realised his full name is kim seok jin .... also the amount of nacala in this thread is nacala :yacadiim:
Nacalaa to you too macaanto. Imma be at your uni campus next week. Imma keep my eye out for a 6'0 quruxleey.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Future president kulahaa waay kibirte. I know what Uni you go to. You'll see me walking down with all of my 6'3 body frame that you can't resist :siilaanyolaugh::gaasdrink:

wow i actually laughed at this kulaha my 6ft3 body frame waar i'll probably step on you like the dwarf you are btw i will be the next somali president so i suggest you respect me while you can or else...

tumblr_mlw7xtU0wD1qb4tlyo1_400.gif

Ps: you don't know ma uni so shad ab!

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
wow i actually laughed at this kulaha my 6ft3 body frame waar i'll probably step on you like the dwarf you are btw i will be the next somali president so i suggest you respect me while you can or else...

tumblr_mlw7xtU0wD1qb4tlyo1_400.gif

Ps: you don't know ma uni so shad ab!
I'm a midget? You should feel lucky that I'm even giving you the time of day to respond to you. You can be with your 5'8 abdis that go to your uni nacalaa or you can see what a real man looks nacalaa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just confess that you can't resist me :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts