Kim Jong Un Executed 5 Senior Officials to the Hanoi Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Reportedly, for failing to execute the North Korean objective with Trump regarding US -North Korea relations.

Jesu Christi...

Next thing you know, I found myself going down a Kim Jung Un executions rabbit hole:

His Defence Minister: Hyon Yong-chol
“North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un has reportedly ordered the execution of his defence minister, Hyon Yong-chol, with anti-aircraft guns - apparently for the heinous crime of falling asleep at an event attended by his leader.”

His Uncle: Jang Song Thaek
Who was his mentor and transitioned him into power after his father’s death, apparently for trying to seize power? Paranoia?

His Half Brother: Kim Jong Nam
.....paranoia?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This guy is a ticking time bomb, I'm confident if he gets some form of health issue that might shorten his time as a ruler he wouldn't hesitate to nuke a country on his last day in office.

Tukraq

VIP
This guy is a ticking time bomb, I'm confident if he gets some form of health issue that might shorten his time as a ruler he wouldn't hesitate to nuke a country on his last day in office.
I doubt it as He’s very young and they actually fatten him up on purpose to look like his grandpa
upload_2019-6-6_1-19-46.jpeg
which is also why he has the goof cut

Tukraq

VIP
Reportedly, for failing to execute the North Korean objective with Trump regarding US -North Korea relations.

Jesu Christi...

Next thing you know, I found myself going down a Kim Jung Un executions rabbit hole:

His Defence Minister: Hyon Yong-chol
“North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un has reportedly ordered the execution of his defence minister, Hyon Yong-chol, with anti-aircraft guns - apparently for the heinous crime of falling asleep at an event attended by his leader.”

His Uncle: Jang Song Thaek
Who was his mentor and transitioned him into power after his father’s death, apparently for trying to seize power? Paranoia?

His Half Brother: Kim Jong Nam
.....paranoia?
That’s what fascist leaders do, there’s always a ploy to try to take his power within the military, not really paranoia

VixR

Veritas
I’m guessing he has a psychological problem.

Being a fascist doesn’t explain this development.

I’ll allow that the murder of the defense minister makes sense if you’re a fascist leader wanting to instill fear for something you perceive as disrespectful that is within the control of a subject (sleeping in his leader’s presence), but 5 whole people in one fell swoop for not getting your way in an international negotiation is incredibly excessive and illogical, and has psychological undertones.
I doubt it as He’s very young and they actually fatten him up on purpose to look like his grandpaView attachment 73559 which is also why he has the goof cut
Fatten him up on purpose? Yeah, you mean his genetics fattened him up on purpose. Most of his family are rotund. I mean, look at his half-brother and his father.

Apparently, the half-brother he murdered was his father’s favorite.

I’ll allow that the murder of the defense minister makes sense if you’re a fascist leader wanting to instill fear for something you perceive as disrespectful that is within the control of a subject (sleeping in his leader’s presence), but 5 whole people in one fell swoop for not getting your way in an international negotiation is incredibly excessive and illogical, and has psychological undertones.

Fatten him up on purpose? Yeah, you mean his genetics fattened him up on purpose. Most of his family are rotund. I mean, look at his half-brother and his father.

Sadistic, paranoid, antisocial, narcissistic, schizoid and schizotypal are personality disorders shared by Hitler, Stalin, and Saddam Hussein, and Jong-il was said to have coincided with Saddam Hussein in those aspects.

I'm pretty sure Jung-un share similar traits because he was said to be the "spitting image" of his father in both personality and looks.

Yes he was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts