Kim Jong Kheyre is trippin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Including Hasan Sheikh "Mudug is Galmudug" Maxmuud.

Also known as Hassan the Saudi Pimp or Hassan "$50 million USD" Sheikh Maxmuud.

That is who you're bragging about.

Reer puntland political demoghrap is shaped by current events ..we don't get stuck in the past..if we feel hsm can bring something of value to table we will consider..

Besides, we are open to all and yet closed against all.. the loosers are those that isolate themselves...

..the borders of Mudug are very clear..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi Gaas losing put my bidaar back a whole 20cm.

Me and my relatives were gassing each other up, calling him Gaas labo jeer and now he lost to madoow ronald mcdonald.
Habarta buufked is madow McDonald. Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

I will not let your sheegato ass bring Gaas into this.

Gibiin-Udug

You support HAGmaajo aka CORRUPTmaajo over Puntland, and would even insult PL for a few likes. You aren’t from PL stop claiming us, you weirdos on this forum need to claim your lineage with pride. You even accused a noble Puntite @Reiko of being a non-Puntite when you are the biggest **** on this forum, have some shame.
Because he’s a hawiye pretending to be Puntlander. Nacalaad is beyond kumbaya at this point.

Reer puntland political demoghrap is shaped by current events ..we don't get stuck in the past..if we feel hsm can bring something of value to table we will consider..

Besides, we are open to all and yet closed against all.. the loosers are those that isolate themselves...

..the borders of Mudug are very clear..

I will never forgive HSM, he ordered my school in Galkacyo to be blown up.

A lot of teachers I knew died that day.

You support HAGmaajo aka CORRUPTmaajo over Puntland, and would even insult PL for a few likes. You aren’t from PL stop claiming us, you weirdos on this forum need to claim your lineage with pride. You even accused a noble Puntite @Reiko of being a non-Puntite when you are the biggest **** on this forum, have some shame.

Fucking HAGmaajo supporters wallahi.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.18.48 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.19.00 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.21.32 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.21.44 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.22.05 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.23.28 pm.png

Horta what made Reiko turn from Farmaajo's #1 bootyclapper to his archnemesis.

I think this screenshot will explain.....

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 2.36.06 pm.png

Reiko thought that a Darood president will allow Puntland to receive special treatment and autonomy compared to the rest of Somalia.

Also, see how willing she is to throw other MJs in Jubbaland under the bus.

Who is the real sheegato?

Gibiin-Udug

@Rocca Littorio youre a piece of shit.

I made those comments when daroods were beefing with Hawiye members.

This fucker searched my 2017 posts to prove a point, hey dumb ass I'm a Farmaajo supporter when it comes to Hawiyes but you called Deni who's a religious man an alcoholic.

You can search all my comments all you want but that won't change the fact you're a filthy, bastard who needs to look for his real daddy.

Farm

VIP
@Rocca Littorio youre a piece of shit.

I made those comments when daroods were beefing with Hawiye members.

This fucker searched my 2017 posts to prove a point, hey dumb ass I'm a Farmaajo supporter when it comes to Hawiyes but you called Deni who's a religious man an alcoholic.

You can search all my comments all you want but that won't change the fact you're a filthy, bastard who needs to look for his real daddy.

I’m not really sure what he’s trying to prove lol...but you said nothing controversial in fact the posts he screencapped prove you aren’t a sheep. I used to support HAGmaajo back in 2017/early 2018 because we were giving him a chance until we saw his true colors and what he really is. This Rocca weirdo needs to stop talking about PL and focus on his burning regions in Ugandishu, and stop obsessing over land that doesn’t belong to him!

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

I’m not really sure what he’s trying to prove lol...but you said nothing controversial in fact the posts he screencapped prove you aren’t a sheep. I used to support HAGmaajo back in 2017/early 2018 because we were giving him a chance until we saw his true colors and what he really is. This Rocca weirdo needs to stop talking about PL and focus on his burning regions in Ugandishu, and stop obsessing over land that doesn’t belong to him!

Loooool

I was always a staunch supporter of Puntland presidents.

But I always support Darood leaders when there's Darood vs Hawiye and Isaaq beef on sspot, I don't get what he was trying to prove?

Did he expect me to sit like the he is when daroods are being dissed? :russ:

Gibiin-Udug

@Rocca Littorio :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

The sister waa Wadani waxaa ka waale the sspot transgenders @Farm @Cognitivedissonance @Crow and other political hoodlumps :manny:

Ur still a piece of shit for the epic qarxis thou kkkk
What Qarxis? I support Barre and Farmaajo when it comes to Isaaq and Hawiye beef. Sorry I've more dhiig than your typical non-MJ Darood man.

You would giggle and fondle your hair when a Darood man is being dissed by non-Darood man but I'm not like you.

:kanyeshrug:

But everyone knows MJ women have more dhiig than your average Darood man. :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts