killer was at the Janaza it turns out. $1m bond N him. His mother N hospital frm a heart-attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This year there's been a purge in Columbus where 8 Somalis have been killed.

This guy was actually at the Janaza of the dude he killed.

Now his mom is between life and death

They never think about the pain they bring to their families.

He had kids too

Also the deceased had kids too

Very sad.

It seems like Somali men have high mortality rate no matter what area on the planet they reside...

@R.Kelly How do you think we should solve this problem? What is your insight to all this?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very sad.

It seems like Somali men have high mortality rate no matter what area on the planet they reside...

@R.Kelly How do you think we should solve this problem? What is your insight to all this?

All I know is that these dudes should've been out this pitiful lifestyle at such a age.

They live in a Western country where opportunities are at the top of their finger.

I wonder if they even know that the highest ranking officials in these Western countries are their age. You got officials in the White House who are in their 20s. I mean where's the self evaluation?

Now this killer will most likely be prosecuted by a guy in his 20s. How pathetic can that be. Will he wonder, where has my life trajectory taken me ?

I am not one ounce sorry for this guy and many like him.

You have people dying in Burma bc of lack of freedom. These guys have all the freedom to be great. You have their compatriots dying in the oceans of the Mediterranean and the Red Sea just to have a chance to earn a livelihood.

On top of that you send yourself to prison to be humiliated by people ( cadaan) who can't even stand your kind. They didn't arrest you tho cause you arrested yourself and have brought yourself before them like a neef daaqaya that you are.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How heartless can someone be to the point of killing a young father and then attending his funeral like nothing happened. I hope he rots in jail. Scum.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All I know is that these dudes should've been out this pitiful lifestyle at such a age.

They live in a Western country where opportunities are at the top of their finger.

I wonder if they even know that the highest ranking officials in these Western countries are their age. You got officials in the White House who are in their 20s. I mean where's the self evaluation?

Now this killer will most likely be prosecuted by a guy in his 20s. How pathetic can that be. Will he wonder, where has my life trajectory taken me ?

I am not one ounce sorry for this guy and many like him.

You have people dying in Burma bc of lack of freedom. These guys have all the freedom to be great. You have their compatriots dying in the oceans of the Mediterranean and the Red Sea just to have a chance to earn a livelihood.

On top of that you send yourself to prison to be humiliated by people ( cadaan) who can't even stand your kind. They didn't arrest you tho cause you arrested yourself and have brought yourself before them like a neef daaqaya that you are.
He's no different than the African American gangbangers that go kill each other if you step on their shoes now he's gonna join em in jail The only ones I feel sorry for is his Mom he deserves whatever happens to him

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How heartless can someone be to the point of killing a young father and then attending his funeral like nothing happened. I hope he rots in jail. Scum.

I've been watching documentaries and usually the killer shows up at the funeral to deflect attention

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
LOL @ attending the funeral, did the saqajaan give the eulogy as well..:mjlol:

Very sad.

It like Somali men have high mortality rate no matter what area on the planet they reside...

Suugo Science ! Where are the stats and proof for this high mortality rate ? It seems like folks are getting killed in specific localities( parts of Canada and the USA) and even then the numbers are not that many .

can yall reer columbus tell us why he killed the guy?
a bond shouldn't even be allowed.
once he is convicted, let him rot. killing him is too kind.

Very sad.

Somalis should stop living among one another. Clearly, we aren't yet fully civilised so I would advise Somalis to live in secluded towns and villages with no other Somalis. I'd rather get dirty looks from Olaf and Helga than get stabbed for a.Tim Hortons coffee by Abdi and Mustafa.

Somalis should stop living among one another. Clearly, we aren't yet fully civilised so I would advise Somalis to live in secluded towns and villages with no other Somalis. I'd rather get dirty looks from Olaf and Helga than get stabbed for a.Tim Hortons coffee by Abdi and Mustafa.

That's what the affluent AA's do and they get criticised for it heavily by their own communities who of course do nothing to address these underlying problems

These issues plague the neglected run down neighbourhoods which you can't escape from no matter how clean you are, because your either part of the gangs or fighting not to be part of it.

I was lucky my family decided to move at the right time because I was in the latter group while growing up young and almost a few times took gangbangers to their graves, you can't escape this lifestyle or come out clean, we carry too much pride to let petty things go.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
only really way to stop this gangbangers is qabil-shaming. what's the qabil of this killer?
What type of logic is this. Where's the correlation? This is already an issue don't bring the qabil issue into it SMH
IMG_7171.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending