Kikyus think ICJ President Abdulqawi and Somali President are same qabiil

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They think ICJ Prez Abdulqawi is MX :mjlol:

h361aWt.png

Somalis are neefs discussing qabiils so openly, even our enemies like Kenya know our subclan names now:francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

these kikuyus want to divide somalis into clans, if the judge was isaaq or hawiye it still would not have mattered.

the somali sea and somali land is sacred.

these kikuyus want to divide somalis into clans, if the judge was isaaq or hawiye it still would not have mattered.

the somali sea and somali land is sacred.

This is crucial sxb, they think we will fall for divide and conquer from kikyuyus of all people. They've grossly underestimated Somalis.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The funny thing is we could easily divide and conqueror these kenyans. Each Kenyan qabil have thier own languages and traditions.
Their economy is crashing and china is coming over to collect their women and land. While uhuru goes to play golf, the kenyan ppl are being led to believe somalia is stealing from them, when it was always the kenyatta family that was stealing from the kenyan ppl.

They are so stupid, they think somalis will forget they tried to steal our water and intimidate us, with an arms embargo on us. Weak fools better not be this stupid once we build up our army and security.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
To bad we are to useful idiots who treat eachothers different qabiils like a different race.

Don’t worry brother, almost all Somalis have condemned the individuals who gathered to be used by Kenya. Some people might disagree with SFG but they are clearly aware of Kenyas agenda :)

That's alright, saxiib. President Abdulqawi is not MX.....just like you @Libaaxseendheer , and @Cognitivedissonance , are not MJ.
Easy mixup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason why he though he was MRX is because he is maanyare like you bunch and cant fathom an MJ working with a MRX for the betterment of somalia. Maskaxda tuuji a bit more next time you want to take a jab at me , gacaliye.:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Are you saying these few are MX?
I know as they do too, there are many N&N MJ in the diaspora. Many who want to do away completely with mamul gobleed and just be somalis.

Its laughable how they act so aghast that such people could also log on to a computer.:ftw9nwa:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I know as they do too, there are many N&N MJ in the diaspora. Many who want to do away completely with mamul gobleed and just be somalis.

Its laughable how they act so aghast that such people could also log on to a computer.:ftw9nwa:

I think its more Wadani than about NN party support. But yeah, I agree otherwise.

We know such idiots exist, every society have thier share of neefs.

" just want to be somalis":ftw9nwa:

With neefs like this, who needs enemies.

Trending

Latest posts