Kids taken away from hooyo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nigga social services is run properly
They do their jobs very very very well
I can guarantee you they didn’t take them unless there was good reason. She’s crying now but god knows what she was doing beforehand

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Nigga social services is run properly
They do their jobs very very very well
I can guarantee you they didn’t take them unless there was good reason. She’s crying now but god knows what she was doing beforehand

I don't know about America but in Norway social services are insane. This organisation called barnevernet arbitrarily takes kids away for very petty reasons. Also where I live social services can be very abusive, I am sure that the land of 'freedumz and deemockrasy' is the same or worse.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Here in Finland the social services are professional. They take kids away from their parents for serious issues. Wallahi a lot of somali parents dont deserve to have kids. They expect their islamic rights to be fulfilled without fulfilling the ones of the kids.

I've heard/seen of cases where the parents didnt even buy clothes warm enough to be worn during the winter. Some wouldn't even allow their kids to go outside and would slave them in the house while they go around town to have fun.

Somalis usually dont have many relatives here, so the kids cannot be given to them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Doubt social services would remove kids for no reason.

A sob story isn't evidence of anything

Actually I heard somewhere here teenage daughter secretly recorded her beating the kids as a result of that her kids where taken away

Usually kids are taken away as a last precaution. Who wants to remove a bunch of kids from their home? It’s not like child aid society knocks on your door and takes all the kids all of a sudden. Most likely something happened.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Screenshot_20200129-090836_Chrome.jpg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This sucks those kids are going to grow up under gaalnimo unless the mother gets second chance. I can tell the teen that snitched is gonna turn into a gaal already

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Where do yall niggas live that Somali kids are getting snatched up left and right by social services? Ik one somali boy that called social services and he said "please take me away from my mom she abuses me everyday" and they came to his house. The mom said he was prank calling and they left :mjlol:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

To all those people implying that western governments actually have a child's interest at heart.

Trending

Latest posts