Kids nowadays are bad asf

OffTheDome

Proud American
“If I catch that lil nigga I’m making him dance. I’m living this shit it’s not for the gram“
:damnmusic:

Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by collin

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
So sad, I hope these kids find better role models. They’re just doing what they see older rappers do, hopefully this also sends message to them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Stop and frisk needs to make a comeback.

That was a stupid policy.

It was mainly used in New York, a city in which Italians and Jewish people were killing each other in broad daylight in Manhattan over fictional families for an entire century.

But AAs were the ones getting targeted with that policy.

:farmajoyaab:

That was a stupid policy.

It was mainly used in New York, a city in which Italians and Jewish people were killing each other in broad daylight in Manhattan over fictional families for an entire century.

But AAs were the ones getting targeted with that policy.

:farmajoyaab:
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Similar procedures were used not just in NYC but across the globe, under different names but the same tactics in principle.

If you can mandate vaccination papers before entering an institution or like certain nations have mandatory voting what's wrong with showing identification to police officers who patrol your community?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Similar procedures were used not just in NYC but across the globe, under different names but the same tactics in principle.

If you can mandate vaccination papers before entering an institution or like certain nations have mandatory voting what's wrong with showing identification to police officers who patrol your community?

Ideally if its non-discriminatory, you're right.

But these police officers are targeting black youth in NYC often using violence against them while the Gambino and Lucchese families kill each other in broad daylight.

I have a friend from New York who would swear to me that the NYPD would call him the nword and frisk him.

He is a master degree holder that gets harassed by the police while mafia dons bribe police.

This is why stop and frisk is wrong, because its easily affected by racial bias. It gives an officer the right to racially abuse and harass someone, sometime with deadly force.

Ideally if its non-discriminatory, you're right.

But these police officers are targeting black youth in NYC often using violence against them while the Gambino and Lucchese families kill each other in broad daylight.

I have a friend from New York who would swear to me that the NYPD would call him the nword and frisk him.

He is a master degree holder that gets harassed by the police while mafia dons bribe police.

This is why stop and frisk is wrong, because its easily affected by racial bias. It gives an officer the right to racially abuse and harass someone, sometime with deadly force.
Do you think that the prejudice/bigotry is caused by nature or nurture?

Even as a victim of racism, I am also willing to concede that there were certain positive and negative aspects in proactive policing.

The worst case of abuse of power I experienced came back home. Long story short, I was pulled over by a cop who said "qurbajoog you're buying me breakfast".

Trending