Kids lose Virginity in Uni Prayer Room!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Well according to Islam they are committing a crime. You need to realize that we Muslims have a say in this as well, u might not like it but you can't call us names that the white men calls us because you disagree with us. You are probably the only gaal in your family, do you call them names for practicing their religion? Just because you are gaal now doesn't mean you have srupid.
I approach it from a neutral position. I don't see a problem with what they're doing and neither do they. There are Muslims who choose to twist and bend their religion to allow for many things. I like these people and I don't care for your theological differences with them.

You've got your priorities mixed up. An orgy in the prayer room would not bother me as much as a fraction of what Saudi imported hate preachers do in it. We have a precedent in Islam for dealing with people who whip out their cock in a masjid. A man pissed on a masjid during the prophet's era and the prophet saved him from a lynch mob. He just said clean up the masjid. That's worse than sex. But there's no way to undo the killing Isis supporting preachers foment inside prayer halls.
Both bother me. No one mentioned about saudis here, why are we discussing them? Go make a thread sxb.

I approach it from a neutral position. I don't see a problem with what they're doing and neither do they. There are Muslims who choose to twist and bend their religion to allow for many things. I like these people and I don't care for your theological differences with them.
Ur never neutral. U try too hard.
We love our religion and our God, we will discuss it when needed. If that bothers you, too bad for you sxb.

Both bother me. No one mentioned about saudis here, why are we discussing them? Go make a thread sxb.
Both shouldn't bother you to the same degree. People who encourage others to kill innocent people which is what extremists do all the time in the masjid are worse than perverts. It's like Muslims who get angry when girls don't wear hijab whilst ignoring that hadiths say men should wear their trousers above their ankle because not doing so means going to hellfire. Flouting men's dress code is punished more severely than the lack of a hijab. Essentially it all comes down to an obsession with sexuality. Anything that involves women excites more outrage than men even if scripturally the offences of men are greater in the sight of Allah.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You have to believe in Islam to be a muslim.
Okay?

I've said many things on this forum many of which I longer believe. You happen to be one of the most vindictive and envious individuals on this forum.

I am a Muslim. I know you don't like it but I am and God loves me and accepts me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you discriminating against feral cats? Are they known to in ay isku aasaan out of the blue ?:susp:

You've been to Hargeisa many a time. The bisaads are all strays. They don't have access to forced birth control.

How can they reproduce like crazy when they are all anorexic? You'd think that would reduce the size of their families. :wtf:

I hope they did not mess up the prayer rag with their bodily fluids. What kind of a girl agrees to be banged in such a place. She must have been really horny.

Status
Not open for further replies.