Kids lose Virginity in Uni Prayer Room!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
We have predators in our masaajid guys. This guy needs to be placed on a sex offender's register. No wonder GodKnowsBest converted to the Masiixi religion. We need to keep a look out during services for Jimmy Savilles.
Lol why? they were all adults. third married eedos. the youngest might have been 16 but by then i was 17. the oldest was around plumpy 40 iirc. her phat ass almost broke my teenage dick :meleshame:

even the imam gave me pass and was on the plan later when he caught me gettin madax after juma prayers. even the mufti of our district asked to be hooked up with a peng ting ukhtii inside the mosques service van :snoop:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thats really disturbing.

I knew a arab collegue used to go there when i wanted to marry.
It is as if she wanted to say: come phuck me in the room daddy

But that would be disgusting because iam anti-semite

Lol why? they were all adults. third married eedos. the youngest might have been 16 but by then i was 17. the oldest was around plumpy 40 iirc. her phat ass almost broke my teenage dick :meleshame:
The sad part is, I can believe it too. Even sheikhs are loose with their organ of joy these days. Did you hear about the qarxis of Abu Usamah? Numerous sisters have come forward to reveal they used to suck his African American dick after salaatul jumuca. I knew that guy was as shady as Slim Shady.

Look, Jimmy Saville, the lord sent me to save the chastity of our overweight dhoocils from booty bandits. You will be castrated one of these days.

Thats really disturbing.

I knew a arab collegue used to go there when i wanted to marry.
It is as if she wanted to say: come phuck me in the room daddy

But that would be disgusting because iam anti-semite
That's the only kind of antisemitism I condone.

I think GodKnowsBest is projecting her abuse in the Catholic church onto Muslims. What I don't get about Masiixis though is how they manage to maintain focus during church services with so many fly chicks in the pews. There's no seating segregation so a hot blonde with a body like maxaa ka gala can park herself right next to you.

I dropped in on a service once out of curiosity and the two girls just in front were giving me the eyes. There was such raw animal magnetism there. I had to ask Jesus for tawbah.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
That's the only kind of antisemitism I condone.

I think GodKnowsBest is projecting her abuse in the Catholic church onto Muslims. What I don't get about Masiixis though is how they manage to maintain focus during church services with so many fly chicks in the pews. There's no seating segregation so a hot blonde with a body like maxaa ka gala can park herself right next to you.

I dropped in on a service once out of curiosity and the two girls just in front were giving me the eyes. There was such raw animal magnetism there. I had to ask Jesus for tawbah.
I was never Catholic, calling a Muslim a kaffir can end you up in hell.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm sorry huuno. I raali gili. Were you a Mormon? They practise polygamy. Runta sheeg. Were you wife number 1 or wife number 2?
people that come back to Islam become hardcore wahhabis and join Isis. She might've been wife number 2 as a Mormon but wait till she becomes sheikh Abu falafels 7th concubine.

people that come back to Islam become hardcore wahhabis and join Isis. She might've been wife number 2 as a Mormon but wait till she becomes sheikh Abu falafels 7th concubine.
That's very disrespectful of my Christian sister. She will never be no Arab's f*ck buddy. She gave me her word.

I worry though because the Bible says Jesus was tight with harlots. One day the Jews wanted to stone one of them and he stood up for her. So GKB may think spreading your legs is halal so long as you chant, Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You called me a fundamentalist for saying it is wrong to f*ck in a Muslim prayer room. Why?
Because the people fucking there are not committing any crimes and choose to f*ck. Its their interpretation of their religion. Its not wrong or disrespectful. If you find it wrong, its a gripe between Muslims. Take it up with them.

Because the people fucking there are not committing any crimes and choose to f*ck. Its their interpretation of their religion. Its not wrong or disrespectful. If you find it wrong, its a gripe between Muslims. Take it up with them.
Well according to Islam they are committing a crime. You need to realize that we Muslims have a say in this as well, u might not like it but you can't call us names that the white men calls us because you disagree with us. You are probably the only gaal in your family, do you call them names for practicing their religion? Just because you are gaal now doesn't mean you have srupid.

You called me a fundamentalist for saying it is wrong to f*ck in a Muslim prayer room. Why?
You've got your priorities mixed up. An orgy in the prayer room would not bother me as much as a fraction of what Saudi imported hate preachers do in it. We have a precedent in Islam for dealing with people who whip out their cock in a masjid. A man pissed on a masjid during the prophet's era and the prophet saved him from a lynch mob. He just said clean up the masjid. That's worse than sex. But there's no way to undo the killing Isis supporting preachers foment inside prayer halls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending