Kids lose Virginity in Uni Prayer Room!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might have been a noble idea if the mosques employed sexologists and marriage counsellors to educate young potential husbands and wives and young married couples the art of love making, perseverance, mutual respect and happiness in marriages so, the trend of "easy" divorces could be reversed.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I think the problem is that parents keep their kids from getting married. They tend to tell their children to wait after they are done university to get married. Parents need to understand that they have sexual desires that need to be express and not block the path of marriage. Also, parents need to have open conversation sex with their children.

Adolf

Which one would you have tolerated more, if someone was killed in the prayer room or the sex?

What happened to the Muslim concept of "ceebta ummadda" waa loo qarshaa" or, it doesn't apply to Muslim chicks?
What does killing or terrorism have to do with this? When have you seen me condone murder of terrorism?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
so because I criticize so called muslims fucking in prayer room during prayer time i am ok with terrorism?
don't be neef, and don't assume stuff. sex outside of marriage is a big deal itself, but doing in a prayer room and during prayer crosses all limits.
I am not ok with that, nor should any msulim and yes I will judge them.
Let them f*ck in prayer rooms, man. Stop being a fundamentalist.

This is the result of 20-100k farcical requirements and having collectively made the institution of marriage a very difficult burdensome task to the point that many males whom are financial capable are going abroad to get married.

It's not easy to be disciplined and controlled in such circumstances when at the back of your head your already thinking (it will take me a decade to save that up + finding the right person at the same time)

There is not light at the end of that tunnel for these people and hence that tunnel gets filled with all kinds of other things, the biggest blame lies on their parents, the elders and the religious community not them,

They are the ones that brought them to a highly sexualized amoral country and not only made the halal hard for them but at times even refuse it outright

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wallahi all you niggas accusing someone of not being Muslim are hypocrites. How can someone claiming Islam be told they aren't Muslim? Isn't that haram? Nacalaa

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is the result of 20-100k farcical requirements and having collectively made the institution of marriage a very difficult burdensome task to the point that many males whom are financial capable are going abroad to get married.

It's not easy to be disciplined and controlled in such circumstances when at the back of your head your already thinking (it will take me a decade to save that up + finding the right person at the same time)

There is not light at the end of that tunnel for these people and hence that tunnel gets filled with all kinds of other things, the biggest blame lies on their parents, the elders and the religious community not them,

They are the ones that brought them to a highly sexualized amoral country and not only made the halal hard for them but at times even refuse it outright

Gone are the days when a geeljire would spend much of his formative years on securing enough livestock to get a young bride. I can't believe you brothers want marriage to be cheap and easy. :gucciwhat: Shall I bulk order chasity belts for everybody?

Gone are the days when a geeljire would spend much of his formative years on securing enough livestock to get a young bride. I can't believe you brothers want marriage to be cheap and easy. :gucciwhat: Shall I bulk order chasity belts for everybody?

The females all married very young in that culture, they rarely reached 18, in those days priced livestock was given enriching the other side tremendously with the money kept in the family circulating around because they will use the same livestock to get their 'sons' married.

Rather then what we do today which is to enrich that Arab/Asian/White parasite that owns the wedding hall/food/cake or that ghastly looking dress, pissing away all our entire fiat wealth in one full swoop

The new age women will compromise on mehr before she would on the wedding which also happens to cost substantially more and doesn't benefit her one iota, even in our culture back then it was far easier then it is today to get married.

The level of spinsterhood today among you women stands out as a great proof, it was none existent back then due to the ease! in fact it was easier to get married then to commit zinna.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The females all married very young in that culture, they rarely reached 18, in those days priced livestock was given enriching the other side tremendously with the money kept in the family circulating around because they will use the same livestock to get their 'sons' married.

Rather then what we do today which is to enrich that Arab/Asian/White parasite that owns the wedding hall/food/cake or that ghastly looking dress, pissing away all our entire fiat wealth in one full swoop

The new age women will compromise on mehr before she would on the wedding which also happens to cost substantially more and doesn't benefit her one iota, even in our culture back then it was far easier then it is today to get married.

The level of spinsterhood today among you women stands out as a great proof, it was none existent back then due to the ease! in fact it was easier to get married then to commit zinna.

Here I was thinking hooyo and aabo loved me so much they wanted to keep me around longer.:trumpsmirk:

:hillarybiz: All valid points. Wedding venues, caterers and decor are highway robbery. That's still no excuse for not throwing down several racks for actual necessities - housing, furnishings and what not. Don't come to the resturant table empty handed and expect a feast. Where are the coins dee. :feedme: An apple with a worm hole simply won't suffice. You're talking to the Spinster Queen. Its more of my making. I'm a shy bird, that doesn't like to socialize. With a knack for 'running away'.:duckr:

Last edited:
so because I criticize so called muslims fucking in prayer room during prayer time i am ok with terrorism?
don't be neef, and don't assume stuff. sex outside of marriage is a big deal itself, but doing in a prayer room and during prayer crosses all limits.
I am not ok with that, nor should any msulim and yes I will judge them.
Come off it saxib. Booty bending for Isis is worse than booty bending for your Islamic boyfriend, and much more common in uni prayer rooms. These campus groups are full of Saudi brainwashed extremists who go home after an incendiary khutbah and call their mothers s for showing a little skin. Granted, her flabby cellulite covered baruur is not worth seeing, but that's outta line. A lot worse goes on in these MSAs than doing the beast with two backs . At least that amorous pair was spreading love instead of hate.

Last edited:
Yeah its a shame. i wud wait after the first athan before prayers. single a hijabi, pass "lets f*ck after prayers behind thr curtains. wait my signal" note. it never failed.
We have predators in our masaajid guys. This guy needs to be placed on a sex offender's register. No wonder GodKnowsBest converted to the Masiixi religion. We need to keep a look out during services for Jimmy Savilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.