Kid Cudi comes out

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Im convinced these guys r involved in a publicity stunt.Clout/fame is addicting and when ur career is washed and ur old u gtta find new ways to reach that same level of a high that u got at ur peak.If u dnt believe me ask Bruce Jenner.

Im convinced these guys r involved in a publicity stunt.Clout/fame is addicting and when ur career is washed and ur old u gtta find new ways to reach that same level of a high that u got at ur peak.If u dnt believe me ask Bruce Jenner.
Nigga tf you talking about? kid Cudi's career was never over or declining.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Trust I was his biggest fan I had Day N nite on repeat for years. So sad how the industry turn these artists into woman.

Jungle

VIP
Like young thug. He had a naked album cover and wears dresses once in a while. He started calling guns 'dicks' and rappers were saying it for a lil bit. Nobody said shit lol

Do you guys see how the black man is portrayed in a feminine way aka wearing a dress while the white man is masculine and wearing a suit? This racism 101 they are trying to get rid of the black man and they are using artists that have sold their souls to do it.

(White is feminine while black is masculine)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Do you guys see how the black man is portrayed in a feminine way aka wearing a dress while the white man is masculine and wearing a suit? This racism 101 they are trying to get rid of the black man and they are using artists that have sold their souls to do it.

(White is feminine while black is masculine)
Look how he nods his head with glee when the white man says will you be my bride for the night. He definitely got his cheeks clapped.

Psychologist

Changemaker
How tf is that coming out? the way you dress and the way you act has zero impact on your sexuality. Gay masculine man are still gay. yall need to understand that clothes has no gender. high Heels were first made for men but now its mostly associate with women.:damsel:

Last edited:
How tf is that coming out? the way you dress and the way you act has zero impact on your sexuality. Gay masculine man are still gay. yall need to understand that clothes has no gender. high hail were first made for man but now its mostly associate with women.
If you are gay then you ain't masculine. Taking it up in the ass is not masculine.
Your so-called masculine gay men are wannabes

Psychologist

Changemaker
If you are gay then you ain't masculine. Taking it up in the ass is not masculine.
Your so-called masculine gay men are wannabes
How you know that all of them are bottom? not all gay take it from the ass, some don't like taking it and are called top. Why would they be wannabes when they are openly gay?

Watch this guy, he is gay and body builder. try to learn from others instead of being close minded

Not this guy. He has had over a decade of gay rumours. He has been depressed and on drugs fighting his gayness. There is a lot of clues in his music

How tf is that coming out? the way you dress and the way you act has zero impact on your sexuality. Gay masculine man are still gay. yall need to understand that clothes has no gender. high Heels were first made for men but now its mostly associate with women.:damsel:
hes gay bro, accept it. theres nothing homophobic with what OP said.

Rappers are getting paid by their LGBT Masters to do khanis shit like this and make it seem normal. the gay agenda is in full force in-front of eyes

I advice every muslim around the globe to stop listening to him and other khanis rappers.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts