@kickz, what is your position on Qatar bombing Puntland and the FGS response?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Let's recap.

The New York Time releases a bombshell report about a phone call between the Qatari ambassador to Somalia and the Qatari emir's best friend. They admit to bombing Bosaso.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/world/africa/somalia-qatar-uae.html
In an audio recording obtained by The New York Times of a cellphone call with the Qatari ambassador to Somalia, a businessman close to the emir of Qatar said that the militants had carried out the bombing in Bosaso to advance Qatar’s interests by driving out its rival, the United Arab Emirates.

“The bombings and killings, we know who are behind them,” the businessman, Khalifa Kayed al-Muhanadi, said in the call on May 18, about a week after the bombing.

The violence was “intended to make Dubai people run away from there,” he said, referring to the Emirates’ financial capital. “Let them kick out the Emiratis, so they don’t renew the contracts with them and I will bring the contract here to Doha,” the capital of Qatar.

“So that’s why they are having attacks there, to make them run away,” the ambassador, Hassan bin Hamza Hashem, replied.

“Our friends were behind the last bombings,” Mr. al-Muhanadi, the businessman, assured the ambassador.

Mr. al-Muhanadi is known to be close to the emir, Qatar’s ruler, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani. There are photographs of the two of them together and, according to news reports and text messages provided by the intelligence agency, Mr. al-Muhanadi frequently travels with the emir.
The following morning, Qatar releases a pathetic statement and the FGS announces their refusal to investigate the attacks. They do not say a word against Qatar even though they admitted to murdering Somali citizens.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...-nyt-bombing-news-report-190723204815882.html
"The state of Qatar's foreign policy has always been one of creating stability and prosperity - we do not meddle in the internal affairs of sovereign countries. Anybody doing so is not acting on behalf of our government," it said in a statement.

Somalia's Foreign Minister Ahmed Isse Awad backed up Qatar's assertion.

"The Qatari government released a statement that they shared with us in which they denied the claim. And we are satisfied with it," Awad told Voice of America's Somali service on Tuesday.
We do not meddle kulaha. There are entire books written about Qatari meddling and terror financing around the world.
:mjlol:
Soon after, the audio recording that all those N&N bots online were saying didn't exist was released.
As you can see, the evidence is clear and the FGS's response is tantamount to high treason. Even still, Nabar iyo Naxdin bots continue to support this terrorist government.
yonabadi1-jpg.76347

yonabadi2-jpg.76348

@kickz follows fake wadani accounts like this and parrots their talking points while claiming to be a wadani who is above qabiil. How will he react when his clan is singled out and his cousins are slaughtered by the FGS? Let us put his honour and patriotism to the test.

@kickz, do you stand with the Muslim Somali citizens who were martyred by munaafiqiin Qataris or with the FGS and their munaafiqiin friends?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't get what you are trying to prove here. I am on record as being pro alliance with Horn countries to replace Arabs influence in our lands, regardless of whether its UAE or Qatar.

@geeljire madaxweyne can back me up on that.

What I won't do is parrot a position because of my qabiil, thats what this past 30 years has been about and its time to get over that and let it die with our low IQ clan elders.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't get what you are trying to prove here. I am on record as being pro alliance with Horn countries to replace Arabs influence in our lands, regardless of whether its UAE or Qatar.

What I won't do is parrot a position because of my qabiil, thats what this past 30 years has been about and its time to get over that and let it die with our low IQ clan elders.
Just answer the question.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Just answer the question.

As you have laid it out, there should have been an investigation.

But I am always skeptical about the facts, when you step back Geo politically. UAE, Saudia are aligned, while Turkey and Qatar are aligned. Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.

And I have never parroted any of those Wadani accounts attacking Puntland.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

As you have laid it out, there should have been an investigation.

But I am always skeptical about the facts, when you step back Geo politically. UAE, Saudia are aligned, while Turkey and Qatar are aligned. Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.

And I have never parroted any of those Wadani accounts attacking Puntland.
I am seeing the same pattern that other Nabar iyo Naxdin drones follow. Deflect, deflect, deflect. When ever the FGS's sugar daddy Qatar is brought up, they mention UAE, Saudi Arabia and anything else to distract from the elephant in the room.

This isn't about Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Turkey. It's about Qatar and the FGS. Stay focused.
Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.
So if I am understanding you correctly, you are seriously suggesting that the New York Times, the most reputable news organization in the world, was paid by UAE and Saudi Arabia to slander Qatar?

How do you reconcile this with the fact that Qatar admitted that the audio was true? Did UAE and Saudi Arabia pay them to say that as well?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am seeing the same pattern that other Nabar iyo Naxdin drones follow. Deflect, deflect, deflect. When ever the FGS's sugar daddy Qatar is brought up, they mention UAE, Saudi Arabia and anything else to distract from the elephant in the room.

This isn't about Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Turkey. It's about Qatar and the FGS. Stay focused.

So if I am understanding you correctly, you are seriously suggesting that the New York Times, the most reputable news organization in the world, was paid by UAE and Saudi Arabia to slander Qatar?

How do you reconcile this with the fact that Qatar admitted that the audio was true? Did UAE and Saudi Arabia pay them to say that as well?

Where am I saying I support Qatar? I am against them or any other Arabs having a influence over Somalia. I also said there should have been an investigation.

This isn't black or white there is nuance this stuff other than saying I am pro FGS so I must support an attack like this.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Where am I saying I support Qatar? I am against them or any other Arabs having a influence over Somalia. I also said there should have been an investigation.
You parroted a Nabar iyo Naxdin talking point right here.
Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.
That is where you were defending Qatar.
This isn't black or white there is nuance this stuff other than saying I am pro FGS so I must support an attack like this.
To me, a federal government conspiring with a foreign nation to bomb the citizens that it claims to represent is black and white. But that's just me.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You parroted a Nabar iyo Naxdin talking point right here.

That is where you were defending Qatar.

To me, a federal government conspiring with a foreign nation to bomb the citizens that it claims to represent is black and white. But that's just me.

I am only saying that to show Saudia and UAE are on one side and Qatar and Turkey on another.

Saying Somalia ordered that attack on Puntland is to far for me, I will need more proof.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am only saying that to show Saudia and UAE are on one side and Qatar and Turkey on another.

Saying Somalia ordered that attack on Puntland is to far for me, I will need more proof.
Listen, I'm not interested in hearing your thoughts on Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or UAE. They weren't the ones caught on tape admitting to bombing Puntland. This thread isn't about them.

The Qataris admitted that they ordered the bombings. I am not saying the FGS made the order but they are clearly part of the conspiracy. It's no secret how much they despises Puntland.

Furthermore, they defend Qatar and refuse to investigate their terror attacks in Puntland. This is known as aiding and abetting. As far as I am concerned, they are just as guilty as Qatar.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Listen, I'm not interested in hearing your thoughts on Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or UAE. They weren't the ones caught on tape admitting to bombing Puntland. This thread isn't about them.

The Qataris admitted that they ordered the bombings. I am not saying the FGS made the order but they are clearly part of the conspiracy. It's no secret how much they despises Puntland.

Furthermore, they defend Qatar and refuse to investigate their terror attacks in Puntland. This is known as aiding and abetting. As far as I am concerned, they are just as guilty as Qatar.

If this were truly the case Deni would not be talking about hosting another conference in Garowe with Somali government.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Crow Qatar and Saudi are not allies however I agree that all Arabs whether it's Qatar dubai or Saudis should f*ck of from Somalia all together they are nothing but terrorist sympathisers and constantly interfere in Somalias affairs only turkey is tolerable

Somalia shouldnt have relations with either one but it seems . To me you are biased in favour of dubai and Saudi who are funding all shabab terrorists and bombing Yemen killing innocent civilians

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If this were truly the case Deni would not be talking about hosting another conference in Garowe with Somali government.
You can't be serious with this. The conference that he wanted to host was about Somaliland. The reason that he wants to host it is because Somaliland's reintegration into federal politics affects us since they claim our territory. The FGS is planning on officially giving them our territory just as they tried to give North Mudug to Galmudug. The fact that the FGS hates us and supports terrorism against us doesn't change that reality.

I am seriously beginning to doubt that you're Majeerteen. You are way too loyal to Nabar iyo Naxdin like embarassing. You blindly support everything they do even to the detriment of the region you claim to be from.

The only explanation is that you have a stake in this administration like embarassing does. I believe you are a Marehan sheegaato.

@Armadillo @FBIsomalia Please expose this sheegaato. He's pretending to be Ali Saleebaan.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You can't be serious with this. The conference that he wanted to host was about Somaliland. The reason that he wants to host it is because Somaliland's reintegration into federal politics affects us since they claim our territory. The FGS is planning on officially giving them our territory just as they tried to give North Mudug to Galmudug. The fact that the FGS hates us and supports terrorism against us doesn't change that reality.

I am seriously beginning to doubt that you're Majeerteen. You are way too loyal to Nabar iyo Naxdin like embarassing. You blindly support everything they do even to the detriment of the region you claim to be from.

The only explanation is that you have a stake in this administration like embarassing does. I believe you are a Marehan sheegaato.

@Armadillo @FBIsomalia Please expose this sheegaato. He's pretending to be Ali Saleebaan.

Haye then me and Deni are sheegatos:mjlol:

ohhhh wallahi @Crow waa asli nasab, he laid a mine for kicks, wants to figure out kicks positions and if he is a nasab or a sheegat,

@kickz so you support terrorist farmajo and qatar destroying mama putnland? i knew it, your sheegat , nerver seen a clueless Mj like you,

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:eek:h no he doesn't agree with my tribe he must be a shegato

Imagines assigning group politics and pressuring him to conform just because he happens to come from the same tribe

I don't get it, maybe its an American thing to think freely and I am
dealing with FOBs on here.:pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ohhhh wallahi @Crow waa asli nasab, he laid a mine for kicks, wants to figure out kicks positions and if he is a nasab or a sheegat,

@kickz so you support terrorist farmajo and qatar destroying mama putnland? i knew it, your sheegat , nerver seen a clueless Mj like you,
:siilaanyolaugh:go free you're people in Kenya and Ethiopia and stop being such as ass licking slaves like you're uncle iley and duale

Last edited:
:siilaanyolaugh:go free you're people in Kenya and Ethiopia and stop being such as ass locking slaves like you're uncle iley and duale

shut up adoonyahow langab ah, my epople are being begged by habashi for peace out of 26 tribes only ONLf/us, and in kenya, well those bantu boys are willing to not only die for me but also fend off my enemies, we use them to re-conqueror jubaland, maskiin waxid :siilaanyolaugh::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts