Khoisan view of non-Khoisan African peoples?

I'd like to know what the hunter-gatherers of Africa thought of the separate african races and want to start with the Khoi view of bantus. I've been looking through the old Victorian age books and cannot find one that mentions the Khoisan view of the bantu migrants to the area, it is not even mentioned in Seligman's "Races of Africa".

Hell, the closest I've gotten is finding a khoi documentary that has the red bantus in it. Does anyone have any sources on this?

Furthermore, it appears that most Hunter gatherers arent really racist and this seems to be more of a farming/pastoral social behavior
1617246227057.png

1617246278918.png

Apollo

VIP
They didn't write books, so we'd never know. Humans are more innately tribalistic than racist. But sometimes this innate tribalism can switch over into racism. Populist right-wingers and identity politics focused leftist politicians in the West win elections because of this instinct.

They didn't write books, so we'd never know. Humans are more innately tribalistic than racist. But sometimes this innate tribalism can switch over into racism. Populist right-wingers and identity politics focused leftist politicians in the West win elections because of this instinct.

Btw, are these the people that have minor Cushitic ancestry? How did they get it, from South Cushtites? Does that man Cushitic people occupied the whole of East Africa to the Cape at one point?

Apollo

VIP
Btw, are these the people that have minor Cushitic ancestry? How did they get it, from South Cushtites? Does that man Cushitic people occupied the whole of East Africa to the Cape at one point?

The ones with goats have the most amounts of South Cushitic in that area (something like 17%? if I remember correctly). Their name is Nama, google for Nama tribe. They look more civilized.

1OEXyAi.jpg

0s2kCD2.jpg

Apollo

VIP
damn they have 5c hair

They are a completely different race on the genetic level from all other Africans. They may look a bit like other Africans, but on the genetic level most 'normal' Africans (West Africans, Nilotes, Horners etc) are closer to Asians than to Khoisan, lol. They split from everybody (including other Africans) over 200,000 years ago.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
No cushitic peoples did not occupy to the Cape. Southeast cushites people's migrated southwards to the Cape and got assimilated by Nama peoples. They brought agriculture and farming to them and they tend to have 15% cushitic ancestory

The problem that I see for them is that they age very quickly or at least on the skin, otherwise I would choose them over the typical Bantu of the area

Apollo

VIP
The problem that I see for them is that they age very quickly or at least on the skin, otherwise I would choose them over the typical Bantu of the area

They don't really age internally, but it is true that they develop wrinkles fast.

The ones with goats have the most amounts of South Cushitic in that area (something like 17%? if I remember correctly). Their name is Nama, google for Nama tribe. They look more civilized.

1OEXyAi.jpg

0s2kCD2.jpg

That's crazy. The South Cushites really got around. It's also crazy that Cushitic people reached that far south. I feel sorry that there's none around anymore.:frdfvsb:

They are a completely different race on the genetic level from all other Africans. They may look a bit like other Africans, but on the genetic level most 'normal' Africans (West Africans, Nilotes, Horners etc) are closer to Asians than to Khoisan, lol. They split from everybody (including other Africans) over 200,000 years ago.
I read somewhere south Cushites resembled south-central Oromos

1OEXyAi.jpg

0s2kCD2.jpg
if they're namibian nama they have german ancestry.

i have heard it said that west africans and nilotes are genetically closer to eurasians then to khoisans, is there truth in this or merely an exaggeration of the unrelatedness

I'd like to know what the hunter-gatherers of Africa thought of the separate african races and want to start with the Khoi view of bantus. I've been looking through the old Victorian age books and cannot find one that mentions the Khoisan view of the bantu migrants to the area, it is not even mentioned in Seligman's "Races of Africa".

Hell, the closest I've gotten is finding a khoi documentary that has the red bantus in it. Does anyone have any sources on this?

Furthermore, it appears that most Hunter gatherers arent really racist and this seems to be more of a farming/pastoral social behavior
View attachment 177627
View attachment 177628
Anyone else think they have the most beautiful skin tone ever! It’s so unique there’s nothing like it! Mesmerizing!

Apollo

VIP
if they're namibian nama they have german ancestry.

Not much:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have heard it said that west africans and nilotes are genetically closer to eurasians then to khoisans, is there truth in this or merely an exaggeration of the unrelatedness

It really is true. I was shocked by it, but it makes sense from a logic standpoint (they split 200k years ago). This was before proto-Eurasians left Africa.

Trending

Latest posts