Kheyre will be back

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I would love for Kheyre to come back as President. I also agree that the PM position needs to be completely removed from Somalia. Having a powerful President and PM is a system rife for instability and political infighting - as we have already seen.
I agree that having the PM position weakens the executive branch. If the PM delegated strong powers, the president becomes a ceremonial position. At the same time the PM gets his hands bound by the parliament and to some degree by the president. In Somalia we already witnessed the rivalry between Farmaajo and Kheyre.

Italy, Greece and Israel are examples of the above. Historically they have multiple elections, votes of no confidence and coalition break-ups. It is often results in theatrics for the sake of failed political process. It is all about bickering and party coalitions for them.

I can only see this system work somewhat effectively for the monatchies like Britain where the queen is the ceremonial head of state, but the PM is the actual wheeler and dealer.

I do hope Somalia gets rid of the PM position in favor of the stronger presidential system and works on reforms instead of political squabbling.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
What are you seeing as the end game in February
Most likely there will be an extension for your boy, farmaajo. unless the donors change their mind:icon lol:

N&N fans shouldn’t picture Farmaajo and Kheyre together anytime soon, they’re done for good.

There’s currently a witch hunt against kheyre and his cronies in xamar, a witch hunt that’s being carried out on the orders of farmaajo:icon lol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Most likely there will be an extension for your boy, farmaajo. unless the donors change their mind:icon lol:

N&N fans shouldn’t picture Farmaajo and Kheyre together anytime soon, they’re done for good.

There’s currently a witch hunt against kheyre and his cronies in xamar, a witch hunt that’s being carried out on the orders of farmaajo:icon lol:

Seems like they agreed on everything but the extension, wasn’t going to last forever anyways considering most Presidents go through 3 PMs

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Seems like they agreed on everything but the extension, wasn’t going to last forever anyways considering most Presidents go through 3 PMs
Some people are saying the opposition instigated Kheyre to go against Farmaajo and his aspiration for extension, but it’s not true. cracks within N&N had been spreading for some time, prior to the election scheme.

Kheyre took everything “good” associated with N&N, whether it’s the fake, “good” reputation that’s only seen by the naive and clan supporters of N&N, or most of the N&N bots.

Meanwhile, he was building his own party all along, Farmaajo and his fan boys were too busy to notice Kheyre signing off his own social media posts with “Hiigsi iyo Horumar” instead of Nabad iyo Nolol, most of the time:icon lol:.

It’s going to be a good sight when former Nabad iyo Nolol fans/bots face off each other in the coming weeks/months on social media, after kheyre officially announce his own party. Nabad iyo Nolol or what’s left of it vs Hiigsi iyo Horumar/MX vs MS.:icon lol:

Nabad iyo Nolol will be the snake that ate it’s own tail and eventually, the snake that ate itself out of Somalia’s politics. After all, soomaalidu waxeey tiraa “Lafo geel ayakaa la isku jabsha”.

Trending

Latest posts