OPINION Kheyre The Next President

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
19F1KTh.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As your all aware 4.5 is the rule. Darod/Hawiye alliance is a mandatory cuz if u back your own clan, your clan only has 1 seat and therefore u lose out. That's why darod/hawiye alliance will be farmajo/kheyre/sharif vs damjadiid hsm/deni. The alliance is necessary, if I back 'farmajo' I lose my 'darod spot'. Same goes with Hawiye if they back a HAG, they lose out too.

Welcome my Abtiyaal you did extremely well Kheyre, im so proud of you. Now get Farmajo to tanasul or else tell him damjadiid hsm/deni will beat him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman is excited as hell. A Deni and Kheyre and HSM alliance, wow that wud be great. I want mj/murusade in power. This means im GOB GOB DHALAY ON MY MALE SIDE AND MOTHER SIDE. I am going to hamar, and speaking to my abti to select me as Majerten candidate with Murusade links. Waryaa @Libaax-Joore my abtiyaal are gob gob dhalay, while your abtiyaal are langaab, f*ck outtaa here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@cow u r silly marehan, u don't know how 4.5 works even. I am not going to back no darod and u shouldn't too or else u negiotate the 'darod quota'. That's why u need HAG alliance so u can split the presidency/pm and run as a team.

4 guys made it

1. Kheyre
2. Deni
3. Farmajo
4. HSM

If Deni leads round 2, Kheyre is gonna get revenge on your ass and throw his lot with Deni after heavy negiotations and HSM will throw his bloc towards Deni in the 3rd round. The only thing Deni needs to do is make 'HSM, Kheyre' agree on the PM post not swing to farmajo for a 'pm'. If that happens then it will most likely be Deni/HSM on one side vs Farmajo n Kheyre. We must never allow that to happen. We must all back who-ever wins Round 2.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sharif won't back no hawiye or else he isolates his own chances of PM spot, his 39 votes is either going to farmajo or deni so he can open up the PM spot for himself. Darods will do the same for Hags in round 2 if they don't make it so they can secure a PM spot.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sharif won't back no hawiye or else he isolates his own chances of PM spot, his 39 votes is either going to farmajo or deni so he can open up the PM spot for himself. Darods will do the same for Hags in round 2 if they don't make it so they can secure a PM spot.
Sharif is the most unlikely PM. I think you need a more technocratic person.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha I doubt his 39 bloc will go to Farmajo, but u never know. If it does, Kheyre bloc from round 2 will throw his lot with Deni is my prediction and HSM will be expelled. Thats why its terrible running too many candidates, they will just throw their bloc to the other clan for PM spot. Thats why marehan run 1 guy, mj 1 guy, u see the trend bro

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only one Abgaal left now tho

When u run many hag candidates ur over-all vote goes 10 ways, then they all negiotate with the leading darod who only has 1 or 2 candidates for PM so the darod bloc just gets bigger, while your bloc shrinks and then they all 'undercut' each other in fear if a hag wins they wont get a PM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha the reality is deni aint cutting a deal with farmajo cuz there is only 1 post for darod, and hags wont cut any deal among themselves either cuz hag has 1 post. That's why they do cross clan alliance to beat the other alliance cuz they can negiotate president/pm spot when u have two different clans in a team but not when u have 1 clan in the team

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I will denounce my Somali citizenship and will not visit southern somalia if Khayre wins Somalia's presidency,Khayre is pure evil and cunning bastard.

I swear Somalis fall for evil politicians easily just because he had good jokes and was able to make them laugh.

Cursed Somalis will stay in the depth of the African chain untill they elect me for Somalia's presidency which will never happen since I refuse to lead this nation because I will fail just like any other president Somalia had.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manafesto Kheyre has 48 bloc, I dont think he will win unless Farmajo 'tanasuls and gives his bloc to kheyre' which isn't happening and Kheyre will backstab him and throw his lot with DENI cuz if he gives it to 'hsm' he loses the 'hawiye spot' to another 'hawiye'.

I have a feeling Kheyre is the dark horse when Farmajo 'concedes' n backs him or HSM. Either way, the decider is 'sharif bloc' if Deni secures khayre bloc for pm and farmajo backs hsm in return for pm, the decider is 'sharif' bloc

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think HAGS shud be wise and get Deni in office as he is a 'moderate' MJ he isn't 'niin jilicsan and not an extremist either' he balances in between and works within them parameters. Another HSM will just lead to nothing being done as Puntland will continue to block the SFG for another 4 years and more igu sawirs will happen and no real political resolutions.

These HAGS even got their fake UNFPA population estimations signed off by Deni when he was minister.

Trending

Latest posts