Kheyre & Qatar bring thousands of guns/explosives to Galmudug to cause war & reinvigorate terrorism

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://muqdisho.online/faahfaahin-...amareeb-sawiro/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
1-81.jpg

2-73.jpg

GM1.png

GM3.png

GM5.png

GM6.png

DJ3odheixh.jpg

In complete violation of the arms embargo, Kheyre and known terror state Qatar bring hundreds of guns and thousands of explosives to Galmudug.

Kheyre is simply following in the footsteps of HSM and trying to ignite another Puntland-Galmudug war.

Qatar, however, has other things in mind. As a country infamous across the globe for harbouring and financing some of the most vile terrorists in the world, they are providing support to their Al Shabaab cell in Xarardheere. Why else would they have 8,200 hand grenades and relatively fewer guns? 8,200 is an obscene amount that no conventional army would have any use for.

Notice how Qatar's Minister of Defense has less security than even a Somali politician? It's because he has nothing to fear as he is among friends. The attack in Dhuusamareeb was nothing but a ruse. He was never in any real danger and he knows that.

This country is heading down a very dangerous path. May Allah flood Qatar with the tides of climate change. Amiin thumma amiin.

Small arms. Nothing to sweat about. :wowsweat: For a minute there I thought there would be something big in that c130 Hercules.

Bohol

VIP
Galmudug is already awash with weapons. I remember a security council report being posted here a while back how Galmudug has the most Pro Gov armed militias of any federal state (35,000).

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Galmudug is already awash with weapons. I remember a security council report being posted here a while back how Galmudug has the most Pro Gov armed militias of any federal state (35,000).

Galmudug also has the most airports out of all the federal states.

@Crow now you know why i was :denzelnigga: in the other thread

:denzelnigga:

There is actually a shortage of weaponry amongst Somali militia and armed forces.

This is welcomed, but in reality, we need heavy weapons i.e Planes and tanks to defeat Al-Shabaab.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First Hassan sheikh sold 400 Somali girls to Saudi Arabia and now Nabar and Naxdiin is selling little kids.

RIP Somalia. There's no hope, I wish everyone would just seek independence and forget Somalia ever existed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Isn't Qatar currently being blockaded by UAE and Saudia?

Seems to me anyone against House of Saud is on the right side.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
First Hassan sheikh sold 400 Somali girls to Saudi Arabia and now Nabar and Naxdiin is selling little kids.

RIP Somalia. There's no hope, I wish everyone would just seek independence and forget Somalia ever existed.
علشان هذا انا عربي هههههه

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

400?
:mjlol:
It was 50,000 southern qalanjos.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/saudi-arabia-seeks-50-000-somali-domestic-workers.6317/
:russ::francis::jcoleno:
Isn't Qatar currently being blockaded by UAE and Saudia?

Seems to me anyone against House of Saud is on the right side.
Don't be fooled. Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar are all the shaytaan in human form. Inside the gulf, only Oman and Kuwait are proper, god fearing Muslims.

Mogadishu loves instigating in Mudug to keep Somalia in a perpetual state of instability.

Do you see these politicians using their own sons to start wars?

Has Khayre flooded Dayniile with weapons and explosives?

I hope the people of Galmudug don't fall for it and continue building their state.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mogadishu loves instigating in Mudug to keep Somalia in a perpetual state of instability.

Do you see these politicians using their own sons to start wars?

Has Khayre flooded Dayniile with weapons and explosives?

I hope the people of Galmudug don't fall for it and continue building their state.
They well make big shiir on hobye.