KHEYRE lands in Mogadishu, immediately releases a statement on FB & attacks Madoowe/ Xaaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland was AS free a few years ago but now have both AS and ISIS running around in the mountains. You guys haven't managed to wipe them out from a small area so what makes you think clearing them out of regions they've had years to consolidate in is an easy task?

Don't turn into yet another mindless b0on drone.
They think it is simple but since many locals support as and pay taxes to them due to nabar iyo naxdin's policy to try to destroy jl progress at any cost and means including supportin as to do so

Even though I hate Hyenas like Kheyrlaawe, I agree with his FB post. Ahmed Madoobe is a fucking SNAKE funded by the guerilla looking Bantus of Kenya... According to several reports he stormed out of the room several times and was furious of how the rest of FMS even considered the thought of holding talks with the FGS. He's a RAT and the MAIN reason the consultative forum failed.
Ogadens shouldn't be trusted with Jubaland Axmaq Madoobe would sell his own hooyo to Kenya just to extend his term. Reer Gedo gotta depose that stooge

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Puntland was AS free a few years ago but now have both AS and ISIS running around in the mountains. You guys haven't managed to wipe them out from a small area so what makes you think clearing them out of regions they've had years to consolidate in is an easy task?

Don't turn into yet another mindless b0on drone.
The United States of fucking America aka the strongest nation the world has ever seen couldn't "wipe out" terrorist militants hiding in the mountainous tribal regions of Afghanistan for almost 20 years. You can't simply erase an enemy hiding in mountain bunkers. While Ahmed Madoobe had the the support of KDF and US airstrikes devastating terrorist strongholds in Jubaland and still didn't have the balls to move outside of his comfort zone and face the enemy in their territories.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ogadens shouldn't be trusted with Jubaland Axmaq Madoobe would sell his own hooyo to Kenya just to extend his term. Reer Gedo gotta depose that stooge
I wouldn't trust the ilk0yaris either but my problem is with this ignorant self centered egotistical dude from Qabridahare NOT OGADENS. Ogadens should rule Jubaland but not this STOOGE, they need to depose him and replace his treacherous ass.

I wouldn't trust the ilk0yaris either but my problem is with this ignorant self centered egotistical dude from Qabridahare NOT OGADENS. Ogadens should rule Jubaland but not this STOOGE, they need to depose him and replace his treacherous ass.
I just want Jubaland to reach its potential, the lush green Juba valley deserves better leaders that tree cutter is turning Goobweyne into a desert :damn:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So when it comes to Puntland not being able to defeat AS it's understandable but not for others? :mjlol:

Why hasn't 30k Amisom moved outside of Xamar or even managed to secure the city? Which faction besides Ethiopia has captured large areas from AS?

68 IQ Zoos and their clan's delusions of self grandeur :susp:
Maybe you didn't understand the correlation I was making between The US operations in Afghanistan and AS terrorist members hiding in Galgala mountains. Plus, don't compare the HÛTÛS of the south with Puntland. Two very different classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending