Kheyre gives speech regarding the constitution

I forgot about that guy it took me a couple seconds to remember him, where is he now? View attachment 321947
He was in Kenya last I heard, it wasn’t good news. This guy had parliament in a chokehold late in farmaajo term. If only he wasn’t there, what could’ve been.
Thought you idolised farmaajo:ohreally:
I like his policies politically. He’s simply the best of the worst, though that doesn’t mean we can’t do better.

there’s a couple things he didn’t do which I can’t forgive him for. His heart was there, and he’s a good man, but our boys died for his vision of Somali-weyn supremacy when Hassan got re-elected.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
He was in Kenya last I heard, it wasn’t good news. This guy had parliament in a chokehold late in farmaajo term. If only he wasn’t there, what could’ve been.

I like his policies politically. He’s simply the best of the worst, though that doesn’t mean we can’t do better.

there’s a couple things he didn’t do which I can’t forgive him for. His heart was there, and he’s a good man, but our boys died for his vision of Somali-weyn supremacy when Hassan got re-elected.
I dont vibe with hsm but some of his policies are good. Man pulled up and said to the people “I’m a multimillionaire I don’t need you guys, you guys need me”:mindblown:

I dont vibe with hsm but some of his policies are good. Man pulled up and said to the people “I’m a multimillionaire I don’t need you guys, you guys need me”:mindblown:
He has good stuff in his bag too, it’s just difficult to see it being delivered on when the ministers he elects for the positions to take care of stuff are uneducated on the task they need to undertake. If HSM remained in charge for entirety of debt relief it would never be completed, same with arms embargo. But he started it so we have to thank him. He started this too.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
He has good stuff in his bag too, it’s just difficult to see it being delivered on when the ministers he elects for the positions to take care of stuff are uneducated on the task they need to undertake. If HSM remained in charge for entirety of debt relief it would never be completed, same with arms embargo. But he started it so we have to thank him. He started this too.

Should have done national poverty act first. People are dying of famines and theres not good water supply in rural areas

Should have done national poverty act first. People are dying of famines and theres not good water supply in rural areas
The main issue with Hassan too is that he loots stuff. Government coffers meant for soldiers, civilians, and IDP’s gets confiscated. That’s a low bar, for those who like farmaajo like myself, you’ll like kheyre even more. He can sort these clowns in xamar who are doing this without badbado qaran shouting “wa marexan” at him.

Trending

Latest posts