Kheyre 'cancels' $112 million World Bank project for Mogadishu, Baydhabo, Garowe, and Kismayo

Well done Kheyre that projects money should be shared fairly and most importantly it should be going to regions who didnt receive large funds already, like Bakool, Gedo, Sool galmudug etc

Hobyo is Sacad and there are Salebaan that live with us there,just as there are Sacad that live in Dhusamareb although it is a Cayr city

You won't get intra HG FKD here saxiib :camby:
Sxb this is why N&N are playing with ur state. The more you deny your brother what’s rightfully his then how can you expect to work together :meleshame:

Well done Kheyre that projects money should be shared fairly and most importantly it should be going to regions who didnt receive large funds already, like Bakool, Gedo, Sool galmudug etc

I actually disagree with the PM on this.
He's changed his mind because of the tribalPolitik of Somalia.

His stubbornness is what I liked about him.

Tomorrow if the Feds sign off on multimillion dollar projects for Gedo, Bakool, Sool, Sanaag, J.Dhexe, GG and Mudug and than changed their mind to "include" other states I know I definitly wouldn't like it.

I could be wrong I'm just saying

I actually disagree with the PM on this.
He's changed his mind because of the tribalPolitik of Somalia.

His stubbornness is what I liked about him.

Tomorrow if the Feds sign off on multimillion dollar projects for Gedo, Bakool, Sool, Sanaag, J.Dhexe, GG and Mudug and than changed their mind to "include" other states I know I definitly wouldn't like it.

I could be wrong I'm just saying
In a tribal society tribalpolitik is expected so you are most likely right.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Really its great news for us. Now world sees N&N how is managing AID money with centralism mentality that has no respect for federal and share wealth to all Somalia. Just imagine all that with Amisom. Thanks allah this government will finish in coming year.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Neither Hiirshabelle nor Banadir can ensure the security of the Turkish engineers and Somali workers working on the Mogadishu Afgooye highway project. The Turkish company responsible for the project have withdrawn their equipment back to Mogadishu and the project has been halted.

If these administrations cannot secure the 12 miles of road between, how can they be expected to secure any of the infrastructure the World Bank wants to fund? If a government has no capacity to use the aid money it has been given, what is the point of it?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Neither Hiirshabelle nor Banadir can ensure the security of the Turkish engineers and Somali workers working on the Mogadishu Afgooye highway project. The Turkish company responsible for the project have withdrawn their equipment back to Mogadishu and the project has been halted.

If these administrations cannot secure the 12 miles of road between, how can they be expected to secure any of the infrastructure the World Bank wants to fund? If a government has no capacity to use the aid money it has been given, what is the point of it?

Answer is simple. You are not Hawiya.

Trending